Paris attacks another false flag or real??

guyfawkestruepirate

Jun 13, 2015
Well i just recently heard about the attacks in Paris & after looking at pictures videos reading articles & doing all the research i have needed to do so far i am on the fence with this one i gotta say but i would honestly like to here you're opinions what do you guys think is this just another false flag or is this an actual real event this time??.

Well i just recently heard about the attacks in Paris & after looking at pictures videos reading articles & doing all the research i have needed to do so far i am on the fence with this one i gotta say but i would honestly like to here you're opinions what do you guys think is this just another false flag or is this an actual real event this time??.
Your really asking for it.

What are you talking about?. .

you can bank on it that its another false flag operations engineered by our lovely CIA.they were behind the JFK assassination,9/11,its a given they were behind this one as well.

What are you talking about?. .

what he is referring to just so you know is that there are a lot of paid goverment trolls on their payroll that post on message boards everywhere trying to derail any kind of truth discussion on government corruption.

there is one of them on the JFK thread that trolls message boards everywhere saying oswald killed JFK.he gives it away with his user name NAZI in it and is such an idiot he shows how transparent he is.

then there are the non paid trolls here which is even worse the fact they are not paid who troll here and throw childish insults because they are so much in denial and wont look at the evidence because they actually think they live in a free country and our government is not corrupt,that its looking out for them.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::rofl:

you can bank on it that its another false flag operations engineered by our lovely CIA.they were behind the JFK assassination,9/11,its a given they were behind this one as well.

I will have to disagree with you here.

JFK and 9/11 yes.

This one no.

Ok, Jaw dropping real.Haven't you seen the blood asshole?

Don't you understand that this was fucking real?

There may be blood, death and all that but that doesn't mean it wasn't planned. Governments have no problem killing people never have never will.

There may be blood, death and all that but that doesn't mean it wasn't planned. Governments have no problem killing people never have never will.

And frequently with inaction. Ever notice they ALWAYS have the names of these guys within 24 hours of the attack.........deemed high threats. But didn't stop them!!:2up:

Letting shit happen sure as hell makes for a firestorm of political trauma all over the world does it not? Most are unwilling to do the connect the dots exercise.

I live a stones throw from NYC.....always puzzled 15 years after 9/11, not a single event in Penn Station!!! Connecting the dots removes the puzzled part......

duh:coffee:

JFK and 9/11 yes.

This one no.

The Paris Terror Attacks: An Open Source Investigation
https://www.corbettreport.com/the-paris-terror-attacks-an-open-source-investigation/
The Paris Terror Attacks: An Open Source Investigation : The Corbett Report
ISIS, the terrorist group in Iraq and Syria fostered, funded, armed, equipped and trained by the United States, its Gulf allies, Turkey and Israel has reportedly taken responsibility for the attacks.

The Paris Terror Attacks: Washington Refines Its False Flag Operations
The Paris Terror Attacks: Washington Refines Its False Flag Operations
Who does benefit?

Clearly, the European and American political establishment in so many ways.

Establishment political parties in France, Germany, and the UK are in trouble, because they enabled Washington’s Middle East wars that are bringing floods of refugees into Europe. Pegida is rising in Germany, Farage’s Independent Party in the UK, and Marine Le Pen’s National Front in France. Indeed, a recent poll showed Marine Le Pen in the lead as the next president of France.

The Paris attack takes the issue and the initiative away from these dissident political parties. Among the first words out of the mouth of the French president in response to the attack was his declaration that the borders of France are closed. Already Merkel’s political allies in Germany are pushing her government in that direction. “Paris changes everything,” they declare. It certainly saved the European political establishment from defeat and loss of power.

The same result occurred in the US. Outsiders Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders were slaughtering the establishment’s presidential candidates. Trump and Sanders had the momentum. But “Paris changes everything.” Trump and Sanders are now sidelined, out of the news. The momentum is lost. The story has changed. “Paris attacks become focus of 2016 race,” declares CNN:

2016 election: Foreign policy focus after Paris attacks - CNNPolitics.com

Also among the early words from the French president, and without any evidence in support, was Hollande’s declaration that the Islamic State had attacked the French nation. Obviously, it is set for Hollande to invoke NATO’s Article V, which would send a NATO invasion force into Syria. This would be Washington’s way of countering the Russian initiative that has saved the Assad government from defeat by the Islamic State. The NATO invasion would overthrow Assad as part of the war against the Islamic State.

The Russian government did not immediately recognize this threat. The Russian government saw in the Paris attack the opportunity to gain Western cooperation in the fight against ISIL. The Russian line has been that we must all fight ISIL together.

The Russian presence, although highly effective, is small in Syria. What does the Russian government do when its policy in Syria is crowded by a NATO invasion?

The only benefactor of the Paris attack is the Western political establishment and Washington’s goal of unseating Assad in Syria. The Paris attack has removed the threat to the French, German, and British political establishments from the National Front, Pegida, and the UK Independence Party. The Paris attack has removed the threat to the US political establishment from Trump and Sanders. The Paris attack has advanced Washington’s goal of removing Assad from power.

The answer to the Roman question, “cui bono,” is clear.

But don’t expect to hear it from the Western media.

And frequently with inaction. Ever notice they ALWAYS have the names of these guys within 24 hours of the attack.........deemed high threats. But didn't stop them!!:2up:

Letting shit happen sure as hell makes for a firestorm of political trauma all over the world does it not? Most are unwilling to do the connect the dots exercise.

I live a stones throw from NYC.....always puzzled 15 years after 9/11, not a single event in Penn Station!!! Connecting the dots removes the puzzled part......

duh:coffee:

There are folks that have already connected some dots. . .

Important Events Leading Up to the November 13 Paris Terrorist Attacks. Sheer Coincidence?
Important Events Leading Up to the November 13 Paris Terrorist Attacks. Sheer Coincidence?
We are bringing to the attention of our readers four important events which preceded the Paris attacks.

1. The French media had already predicted a terrorist attack more than a month before the actual occurrence.

2. The head of France’s external intelligence was in Washington for consultations with CIA Chief John Brennan two weeks before the attacks.

3. On November 5 (one week before the Paris terrorist attacks), the Council of Ministers announced its decision to send France’s aircraft carrier group Charles de Gaulle to the Middle East, with a mandate to “fight against the Islamic state”.

4. On the morning of November 13, an emergency scenario of a multi-site terrorist attack is conducted in Paris, involving first responders, medical personnel, police and firemen.

At this early stage, it is impossible to confirm whether these events bear a relationship to the dramatic events of November 13th. What they do convey, however, is that France was on a “war footing” against the Islamic State prior to the events of November 13th.

Those of us who pay attention to this sort of thing are generally aware that when ever there is a "emergency preparedness drill" planned, usually something nasty has been planned by the STATE.

JFK and 9/11 yes.

This one no.

fair enough.Just to clear it up,Im not saying the CIA and mossad were behind this as they were with JFK and 9/11.I dont know anything about it and have not researched it at all so i really dont know.

Just saying that since they are always behind false flag operations like JFK and 9/11,with their history they have and how the media is controlled by the CIA and you only hear their version of events,I have to assume they are behind this one as well.

:lmao:

Dude your tinfoil hat is too tight

#IAmDog...

Why the French Police Dog's Death Matters
11/19/2015 - Diesel, a French police dog, was killed yesterday during a raid in Saint-Denis, Paris, where a number of terrorists had reportedly been found with ammunition and explosives identical to those used in the November 13th attacks. After the raid, the French police published a photo of Diesel on Twitter in tribute to him and other police dogs that are crucial to the safety of officers and the success of dangerous missions.
Soon, #JeSuisChien, or #IAmDog, was trending on Twitter and national publications had picked up the story. Many think it crass that one animal's death receive so much attention when 129 human lives were cut violently short. But society is apt to forget how we symbolically associate animals, in this case dogs, ignoring both their literal and spiritual impact on society.

n-DIESEL-DOG-TRIBUTES-large570.jpg

In Western culture, dogs are guardians. They make the evening news when they smell smoke and wake their owners to alert them of fire. They are trained to sniff out bombs and trails, and to lead our blind. They bark away danger, and so we feel safe. In sum, we think of them as fiercely loyal, protective animals.

And then we think of Diesel, caught in the crossfire of a violent exchange, or lunging at the female terrorist reaching to self-detonate. To kill a dog is to attack the very virtues of loyalty and innocence. In Diesel's death we are reminded that we are at odds with an ideology out to destroy not just Western virtues, but also everything that represents these virtues. This includes freedom, like the freedom to enjoy our public spaces. Hope, which we associate with our youth. Loyalty, like the pure, selfless kind we receive from our dogs. 129 people are killed and the perseverance of these virtues is challenged. But there is still safety in numbers; democracies stand with France. A dog dies, and then it clicks. #JeSuisChien. I am not safe.

Why the French Police Dog's Death Matters

this is one of the brainwashed trolls here i was talking about who is NOT a paid troll.thats how trolls like her act,they just throw childish insults like this all the time when they are cornered and cant refute facts.

you post a video of facts that 9/11 was an inside job and all she ever does is call you names and throw childish insults like this.she cant stand toe to toe in a debate and never even will address evidence or facts,she is one of USMB's biggest trolls ever.

the paid trolls here have to invent one lie after another when they cant counter facts,non paid trolls like her dont even try,they just run off with their tail between their legs.

she posts a funny smiley but whats funny,a troll that cant stand toe to toe in a debate like this one and never tries to refute facts,or someone like myself that can back it up with pesky facts?

she needs to look in the mirror when she throws her childish tin foil insult comments.

Last edited:

this is one of the brainwashed trolls here i was talking about who is NOT a paid troll.thats how trolls like her act,they just throw childish insults like this all the time when they are cornered and cant refute facts.

you post a video of facts that 9/11 was an inside job and all she ever does is call you names and throw childish insults like this.she cant stand toe to toe in a debate and never even will address evidence or facts,she is one of USMB's biggest trolls ever.

the paid trolls here have to invent one lie after another when they cant counter facts,non paid trolls like her dont even try,they just run off with their tail between their legs.

she posts a funny smiley but whats funny,a troll that cant stand toe to toe in a debate like this one and never tries to refute facts,or someone like myself that can back it up with pesky facts?

she needs to look in the mirror when she throws her childish tin foil insult comments.

conspiracy nuts are funny. :cuckoo:

conspiracy nuts are funny. :cuckoo:

yep you conspiracy nuts who believe in this conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslims and bin laden were behind the attacks are indeed funny.:lmao::rofl:

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

typical troll you are. as you always prove,you always come back with pathetic one liners when confronted with videos full of pesky facts in your defeat knowing your backed up against the wall.:up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back