Paris Accord Signatories Make it a mockery

I, for one, plan to get on the internet and stink eye about it so I can pretend like 1) I really care 2) I have actually done something about it so I can feel good about continuing my greenhouse gas dependent lifestyle.

I only pretend to care about the environment to score with hippy chicks ... is that wrong?

image.jpg

I, for one, plan to get on the internet and stink eye about it so I can pretend like 1) I really care 2) I have actually done something about it so I can feel good about continuing my greenhouse gas dependent lifestyle.
To be "carbon free" is to be extinct

Those European countries don't fight about the environment because they do care but because they have envy.

If you notice, countries producers of petroleum dance the Macarena over those environmentalists, while countries from Europe look for "energetic alternatives" simply because they don't produce oil.

I can bet that if petroleum is found in great amounts in those countries, these current agreements of theirs will be threw to the trash.

When ISIS took control of oil refineries and started to sell oil in the black market, the countries buying it were... you already know... the European countries.

And don't take wrong my position, that if electric cars become the new fade, then why not? However it won't buy one because the environment but because those cars might offer better options than gasoline ones.

Otherwise I will still driving my gas sucker 6 cyl 3.8L 4 speed automatic old rotten car for the next 20 years. Yup. (Tool man: Power! ugh ugh ugh)

Forum List

Back