Parents Who Prayed While Child Died Charged

So they didn't think they needed help?

So why did the father send out an e-mail asking for "emergency prayer" for the daughter and talk about how weak she was?

:clap2:

Well then, by all means, he deserves to hang.
What a bunch of hysterical goobers.

I read what you posted. You can quit tapdancing. It's doing you no good.

Well either you failed to understand it, or you lied.

Whether you like it or not, calling oneself a Christian does not make it so.

Ah, and you are the ultimate arbiter of who is Christian and who isn't right?

And, as usual, you have to make some irrelevant, bullshit comparison. Have I ever claimed typing on a message board was Christian? Why, as a matter of fact, no I have not. So much for THAT drivel and waste of bandwidth.:rolleyes:

Wow...think outside the box, for just one second.

You wouldn't claim that YOU weren't a Christian because you did an act that Christ didn't do (typing on a message board)

So why would you claim that FLDS aren't Christians because they do an act that Christ didn't do (rape children)?

Get it now?

Well then, by all means, he deserves to hang.
What a bunch of hysterical goobers.

He doesn't deserve to hang. But he does deserve punishment. Just as someone who drove drunk and killed someone due to their belief that alcohol doesn't dull their senses would deserve punishment.

He doesn't deserve to hang. But he does deserve punishment. Just as someone who drove drunk and killed someone due to their belief that alcohol doesn't dull their senses would deserve punishment.

Jesus drank alcohol. He even turned water into wine. Alcohol can’t be bad for you. Doctors are just trying to scare you.

He'll get probation.
I can see negligence. But to charge them with murder is asinine.

Well either you failed to understand it, or you lied.

Ah, and you are the ultimate arbiter of who is Christian and who isn't right?

Wow...think outside the box, for just one second.

You wouldn't claim that YOU weren't a Christian because you did an act that Christ didn't do (typing on a message board)

So why would you claim that FLDS aren't Christians because they do an act that Christ didn't do (rape children)?

Get it now?

Oh I get it all right. You're playing your usual petty-ass wordsmithing games. When claiming your actions are based on your religious beliefs and the religion itself does not support your claims, THEN whether or not the actions in question are part of the religion is very relevant.

Christ would be the final arbiter and feel free to post whatever evidence you can find in the New Testament -- the record of Christ's teachings -- that supports this as Christian behavior.

Bottom line: these people define themselves as Christians, and they define their religion based on their practice of polygamy. Polygamy is not a Christian tenet.

Duh.:eusa_doh:

Now go away. You've been served. Again. By yet another person. As usual.

Oh I get it all right. You're playing your usual petty-ass wordsmithing games.

This from the genius who just made a whole stink of whether its technically murder or not.

When claiming your actions are based on your religious beliefs and the religion itself does not support your claims, THEN whether or not the actions in question are part of the religion is very relevant.

Ah yes, the religion does not support the claims. Because religions aren't vague at all. :cuckoo:

Christ would be the final arbiter and feel free to post whatever evidence you can find in the New Testament -- the record of Christ's teachings -- that supports this as Christian behavior.

Oh, really? So out of the hundreds of Christian groups out there which practice Christs ways in a variety of different methods, which one is "right", oh wise Gunny?

Bottom line: these people define themselves as Christians, and they define their religion based on their practice of polygamy. Polygamy is not a Christian tenet.

Says you. How terribly arrogant of you to decide for others what their religion is.

Now go away. You've been served. Again. By yet another person. As usual.

Haha...you serving me. Cute. Do keep trying though. Maybe one of these days you'll actually be able too.

The idea that Christians define themselves and anything they choose to call themselves is AOK is idiotic. The term Christian describes a certain group of beliefs. A belief in Christ the Savior, and a belief in the NT. To say it's "arrogance" to muse on whether or not somebody's beliefs are actually Christian or not is idiotic.

The idea that Christians define themselves and anything they choose to call themselves is AOK is idiotic. The term Christian describes a certain group of beliefs. A belief in Christ the Savior, and a belief in the NT. To say it's "arrogance" to muse on whether or not somebody's beliefs are actually Christian or not is idiotic.

Well, considering that you and Gunny have just provided vastly different descriptions of what makes someone a Christian, I think I'll just let people self-identify rather than trust either of you wise prophets of theology.

I’ve often asked “Christian” who claim to know the rules for what is required to be a Christian for a list of rules. When put to the test, they fail to give me a precise list. Pray tell me. What is required? See the list of different Christian groups in the following web site. Which group does not consist of true Christians and which group constitutes the true Christian church:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

As for me, I’m not going to argue with self-professed Christians. If they think that they are Christians, so be it. Ultimately, if this Jesus/God stuff is real, then Go will judge in due time.

A Christian believes Christ, the son of God is the one and only way to salvation.

sry.

im didnt' mean to steal your thunder. carry on!

he's the god hates fags, dude. Unless you've been living under a rock OR A FLDS COMPOUND you should know who this creepy bastard is.

Now, answer the questions.

i had an employee who killed another employee of mine in a drunk driving accident....they both were out of town on business closing down a few of our stores in the region....the Corp we worked for had gone in to Chapter 11 bankruptcy, restructuring....

the employee that lived was wearing his seatbelt, not a scratch, my other employee, Jerry was not....in fact, he never wore a seatbelt, defied the law on that, because he had been in a car accident when he was young where his car went in to a lake...since then, never wore a seatbelt....anyway jerry was decapitated, thrown out the sunroof on impact with the tree they kissed.

Scott, for being drunk and killing jerry was charged with manslaughter, i think involuntary manslaughter if memory serves....and with $5000 dollars and a lawyer, he served no time, only got probation.

now, he was drunk, and speeding, and negligent imo and even in his opinion...but he was less drunk than jerry was, so that's why he took the keys and drove.

i forgot to mention something else, scott and jerry were best friends, and scott was nearly mentally destroyed after killing jerry... jerry's family did not want scott to spend time in jail and felt jerry wouldn't want scott to spend anytime in jail and i believe they sent a note to the prosecutor stating such and perhaps this is why they did not pursue time in jail for scott....regardless, he was back at work in less than a month....

so what made scott not get a reckless homicide(murder) charge and this couple not?

i guess i really do not agree that this couple MURDERED their daughter, or recklessly murdered he.... did they recklessly kill her, yes....but MURDER?

Care

Diafree and Karthikeyen are big Fraud. They cheat you with False Promises and once he gets the Money, you cannot trace him. (He will not reply to emails or your telephone).

Beware with Diafree and Karthikeyan

New Topics

Forum List

Back