Parents sue schoolboard in SC

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
SP Sardonic Press

Parents sue school for discrimination after half-witted child is denied acceptance into school’s gifted program.

By Manny Phold - 20 minutes ago

East Dingbat SC (SP) – In the small town of East Dingbat, in north-west South Carolina, the parents of a half-witted third grader have filed suit against the local school board alleging that the Oak Street elementary school discriminated against their child when he was denied acceptance into the school’s program for gifted children, simply because he is not gifted. “It is an outrage, in this day and age,” exclaimed Cindy-Lou Genepuddle, mother of the half-wit, “that this kind of disprejudation is still allowed to pertuberate!” The child’s teacher, Hyram A. Dingleberry, defends his decision saying, “This program is intended to stimulate the minds of our intellectually gifted students, who could otherwise sleep-walk their way through our already outlandishly dumbed-down curriculum. A curriculum that, by the way, has proven to be a considerable challenge for the small Genepuddle boy.” The case continues to gather national attention, especially since well known anti-discrimination lawyer and Harvard Law professor Julib Dooshowitz has agreed to represent the Genepuddles. Dooshowitz asserts that half-wits deserve the same lawful protection against discrimination as minorities, gays, women, the physically disabled, nerds, and fatsos. “It’s just not fair,” says Dooshowitz, “that half-wits are routinely turned down for employment, simply because they are unable to read, let alone fill out the job application. It’s about time we finally remedy this evil scourge that has plagued humanity since the beginning of time!” Dooshowitz also added that he intends to take this all the way to the Supreme Court "if that’s what it takes."

"Dooshowitz also added that he intends to take this all the way to the Supreme Court if that’s what it takes." Not a good idea, several partially witted men sit there and the outcome may be similar to 2000.

Dooshowitz?

link? or is this your hand at satyr?

• Banned
:rofl:

maybe it was the sardonic press that gave it away!

very funny!

Thanks!

Yeah, less obvious than satiric or sarcastic, and actually more apropos anyway. I think I have some old word of the day website to thank for that one, but I'm not sure. :cool:

Are you referring to me?

Hey, I knew it was faux right away.

:clap2:

I certainly hope you didn't have to get all the way to Dooshowitz before you figured it out. Especially considering it takes place in a town called East Dingbat. :rofl:

:rofl:
he usually succeeds at making me think, at least...

i meant that i know enough of them to be an expert!

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back