Parents storm NJ state house over vaccinations

Just wait until you are elderly and have no family to take care of you and you have to go to the hospital....You will be lucky to see home again...

Just wait until you are elderly and have no family to take care of you and you have to go to the hospital....You will be lucky to see home again...
Go out shooting lol...I don't want to die an old frail man...my wife works in healthcare I see how MOST people treat old folks..no thanks.

Ya who the hell wants to protect society from infectious diseases. HOW DARE they.
Its not yours or the governments choice.DEAL WITH IT! Oh and those diseases have ended because of sanitary conditions improving...they cause more problems than they might ever fix.

Ya who the hell wants to protect society from infectious diseases. HOW DARE they.
Its not yours or the governments choice.DEAL WITH IT! Oh and those diseases have ended because of sanitary conditions improving...they cause more problems than they might ever fix.
You want to go to school? Then guess what? The State can and does have a say in that.

You want to go to school? Then guess what? The State can and does have a say in that.
No they don't. :) I have lived in several states as have my kids and they don't vaccine poisons...in public school every day.

No they don't. :) I have lived in several states as have my kids and they don't vaccine poisons...in public school every day.
I realize you are an idiot and stupid to boot, but there is no evidence vaccines are poison and in fact before the latest attempt to prevent them most communicable disease that had vaccines were eliminated. Now due to morons like you they are making a come back.

I realize you are an idiot and stupid to boot, but there is no evidence vaccines are poison and in fact before the latest attempt to prevent them most communicable disease that had vaccines were eliminated. Now due to morons like you they are making a come back.
Nope. You are being mislead...can only blame big pharma,media and the government for so long before the stupid should wake and smell the coffee.I will give you time

Forum List

Back