Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

[...]

“I think there is no reason to have a gun in a place where there’s kids, ...” parent Judith Forgoston said."

[...]
While I agree that carrying a gun while jumping on a trampoline in a kiddie park is plainly idiotic and calls for being disarmed, to say there is no reason to have a gun where there are kids is taking things a bit too far. What about a movie theater or the equivalent, where the remote but very real possibility of terrorism, or the random screwball, exists.

We need more armed citizens in this Nation -- but not jumping on trampolines or anything that stupid.

[...]

“I think there is no reason to have a gun in a place where there’s kids, ...” parent Judith Forgoston said."

[...]
While I agree that carrying a gun while jumping on a trampoline in a kiddie park is plainly idiotic and calls for being disarmed, to say there is no reason to have a gun where there are kids is taking things a bit too far. What about a movie theater or the equivalent, where the remote but very real possibility of terrorism, or the random screwball, exists.

We need more armed citizens in this Nation -- but not jumping on trampolines or anything that stupid.

NOt to mention that going to or from any such place requires miles of travel.

I once worked at a very large medical facility that bordered a poor urban area. It had a no gun policy.

But large percentages of the staff walked to work, or had to walk to a bus stop, or had to walk to somewhat distant parking.

They were NOT protected by hospital security during that.

Forum List

Back