Parents Having Sex

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Okay.. I guess I was scarred for life..

When I was a kid around 9 my room was being remodeled and I had to sleep in my parents room. The remodeling was taking some time and I'm guessing between alcohol and nature I was set up for a memory that lasts forever.

Well, it all started with, "Ah, he's been asleep for hours". What followed I wont describe but I will say it covered the complete menu including dessert. I of course couldn't move, couldn't watch and was horrified of being discovered awake. All I could do was burrow my head in the pillow and just hope it would stop, well mostly. Needles to say it totally changed my view on my parents. Years later, I came to realize that my father was pretty damn good at it..

Catching your partner having sex with someone else can be turned into a huge dilemma. But catching your own parents having sex ...that's a nightmare that could leave you scarred for life. Here are some tips to handle a situation where you walk into your parents' "time".

How to Deal With Catching Your Parents Having Sex - wikiHow

Ah, the joys of the family bed.

Indians teach their kids from an early age not to look at people who aren't addressing them. My ex actually yelled at me once because he thought I was watching him pee. WTF? Why on earth would I want to? Close the fucking bathroom door, moron, and don't talk to me while you're taking a leak and believe me, I'll stay as far away as possible.

When I was a kid around 9 my room was being remodeled and I had to sleep in my parents room. The remodeling was taking some time and I'm guessing between alcohol and nature I was set up for a memory that lasts forever.

Well, it all started with, "Ah, he's been asleep for hours". What followed I wont describe but I will say it covered the complete menu including dessert. I of course couldn't move, couldn't watch and was horrified of being discovered awake. All I could do was burrow my head in the pillow and just hope it would stop, well mostly. Needles to say it totally changed my view on my parents. Years later, I came to realize that my father was pretty damn good at it..

Catching your partner having sex with someone else can be turned into a huge dilemma. But catching your own parents having sex ...that's a nightmare that could leave you scarred for life. Here are some tips to handle a situation where you walk into your parents' "time".

Were you able to see the actual penetration close up? Could you hear the sounds of their juices mixing?

If so, that's pretty gross.

If it were one of my kids they would have tiptoed up to the bed and yelled "I WANT A DRINK OF WATER!"

Were you able to see the actual penetration close up? Could you hear the sounds of their juices mixing?

If so, that's pretty gross.

:scared1:No way I wanted to watch but groans, moans and squishes .. :omg:

I'm telling you, next time it happens, jump out of bed and scream "THERE'S A HUGE SPIDER ON YOUR BUTT!"

Trauma reversed.

I'm telling you, next time it happens, jump out of bed and scream "THERE'S A HUGE SPIDER ON YOUR BUTT!"

Trauma reversed.

This happened a long time ago... but I do like your idea....:lol:

Revenge is sweet.

If they're old and feeble, now is the time to take action. Go for a visit, come out of the bathroom and yell "I JUST TOOK A CRAP AND NOW THE TOILET IS RUNNING OVER!"

I told our kids that if they didn't want to see us having sex, they should stay off that website.

Forum List

Back