Parents have no rights to delete there 18+ children fb without notifying there friends first

Sep 6, 2015
Parents going on their 18+ year old childrens Facebook and deleting there childrens account without notifying there friends, if receiving messages during that time should be illegal. I am mostly was talking about parents deleting there 18+ kids Facebook account while receiving messages from there friends and not telling them should be illegal. Of course parents can go on there kids social media accounts because they care and they are concerned about how there kids are talking to people or how other people treat there kids on the internet. I think it should be illegal to delete there kids Facebook account while receiving, looking at the messages from there kids friends and not even replying to the messages while going to delete there kids account. I know a person and his ex friend that was in a situation. My friend Bella and her ex best friend Robert were already having problems and his. Robert got in big trouble from his parents for what he was doing on his Facebook account and Bella never knew that he was grounded from his Facebook. On December 29, 2013 Bella was trying to message Robert on Facebook and she had no clue that Roberts mom was on his Facebook account to delete it. Bella was sending messages on Facebook to Robert and the person saw it then all the sudden she couldn't send messages. Right there is when Bellas brain went spinning out of control because at first Bella thought Roberts Facebook blocked her. But Bella thought Robert changed his mind that he wasn't going to delete his Facebook because Robert said that many times before. Right before someone blocked Bella or Roberts Facebook was deleted, Bella was telling him about his lie. And that hurt Bella so badly to be shut down like that. It didn't go through because by the time Bella hit sent it said failed to send. That's when Bellas bad depression all started. Bella has always said if someone had spoken up and said that they are in the process of deleting Roberts Facebook account, that she wouldn't of got very depressed on doing stuff stupid. I really think its important that the parents should respond to messages that are being sent to there kids account only if the parents are deleting/deactivating there 18+ kids Facebook account during that time of receiving messages because there kids friends need a warning so they don't explode in depression and do something very bad that could damage there friendship possibility forever. Just like what happened to Bella and Roberts friendship, its damaged. That is why it should be illegal for parents to go on their 18+ year old childrens Facebook and deleting there childrens account without notifying there friends, especailly if receiving and looking at the messages during that time.

Well, I'm not really sure what you were trying to say in that great wall of text. Can you break into paragraphs?

Yes. Here its is in paragraph form:

• Parents going on their 18+ year old childrens Facebook and deleting there childrens account without notifying there friends, if receiving messages during that time should be illegal. I am mostly was talking about parents deleting there 18+ kids Facebook account while receiving messages from there friends and not telling them should be illegal.

• Of course parents can go on there kids social media accounts because they care and they are concerned about how there kids are talking to people or how other people treat there kids on the internet. I think it should be illegal to delete there kids Facebook account while receiving, looking at the messages from there kids friends and not even replying to the messages while going to delete there kids account.

• I know a person and his ex friend that was in a situation. My friend Bella and her ex best friend Robert were already having problems and his. Robert got in big trouble from his parents for what he was doing on his Facebook account and Bella never knew that he was grounded from his Facebook.

• On December 29, 2013 Bella was trying to message Robert on Facebook and she had no clue that Roberts mom was on his Facebook account to delete it. Bella was sending messages on Facebook to Robert and the person saw it then all the sudden she couldn't send messages. Right there is when Bellas brain went spinning out of control because at first Bella thought Roberts Facebook blocked her. But Bella thought Robert changed his mind that he wasn't going to delete his Facebook because Robert said that many times before. Right before someone blocked Bella or Roberts Facebook was deleted, Bella was telling him about his lie. And that hurt Bella so badly to be shut down like that. It didn't go through because by the time Bella hit sent it said failed to send.

• That's when Bellas bad depression all started. Bella has always said if someone had spoken up and said that they are in the process of deleting Roberts Facebook account, that she wouldn't of got very depressed on doing stuff stupid. I really think its important that the parents should respond to messages that are being sent to there kids account only if the parents are deleting/deactivating there 18+ kids Facebook account during that time of receiving messages because there kids friends need a warning so they don't explode in depression and do something very bad that could damage there friendship possibility forever.

• Just like what happened to Bella and Roberts friendship, its damaged. That is why it should be illegal for parents to go on their 18+ year old childrens Facebook and deleting there childrens account without notifying there friends, especailly if receiving and looking at the messages during that time.

Don't blame Robert's parents. He is just using them as an excuse because he is angry at Bella for messing with those werewolves.

18762199296.jpg

Bella and Robert? Lol.

I picked those names because I used them as an alias name. Robert is his real middle name but I can't say his first and last name. The actual person that has an alias name of Bella is actually her wrestling acting name. Its used when Robert and Bella act out wrestling to make up stuff.

Legal status of minors' online presence is going to be a thing soon. Thinking of the WOW freakout kid a while back. In that case at least presumedly the mother was the one paying for it so perhaps another matter, but for things like FB and the like, should minors' accounts be protected from adult/aprental meeddling as with suspending or deleting the accounts?

Minors are minors. They are under their parents' control, even if those minors are paying the internet bill.

And the OP is a nut.

Minors are minors. They are under their parents' control, even if those minors are paying the internet bill.

And the OP is a nut.
But grandma have some sympathy here; they deleted her facebook man.

Forum List

Back