Parents can't help their children under new draconian law

after spending some time last winter in the public cesspool that is california, I am of the opinion that it doesn't matter what laws they pass there, they have no means of enforcing them.

Thats what makes california a cesspool, everytime somebody wants to feel good they pass a law, which they can't enforce.

I believe california is lost, I see no way back to normal for california.

• Banned
Its not abuse. Its trying to help them and its not up to you or the state to determine what is and isn't help.

Honest question.

If this article was about parents trying to force their children into being gay, would you consider that abusive?

Don't answer questions with questions, it makes you look deceptive AND ignorant.

So let's try this again, what is it that is 'abusive' about counseling and/or educating your own minor children about human sexuality?

Honest question.

If this article was about parents trying to force their children into being gay, would you consider that abusive?

Don't answer questions with questions, it makes you look deceptive AND ignorant.

So let's try this again, what is it that is 'abusive' about counseling and/or educating your own minor children about human sexuality?

Trying to force your own sexual orientation on your children is abusive. Feel free to grow a pair and answer my question.

Honest question.

Trying to force your own sexual orientation on your children is abusive. Feel free to grow a pair and answer my question.

I don't consider the comparison as valid. I don't consider homosexuality 'normal'.
 
nor·mal
   [nawr-muhl]
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
serving to establish a standard.

4% of the US population doesn't 'establish a standard'. Encouraging your child(ren) to overcome abnormal sexual desires is what GOOD parents are SUPPOSED to do, if they want to raise 'normal' children into adulthood.

normal - adj.
Psychology .
a.
approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
b.
free from any mental disorder; sane.
Biology, Medicine/Medical .
a.
free from any infection or other form of disease or malformation, or from experimental therapy or manipulation.
b.
of natural occurrence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back