Parents brawl at softball game

A reflection of the coarsening and deterioration of the culture. Marxists are celebrating.
We didn’t have issues like this back when I was a kid and we didn’t have mercy rules and participation trophies. We beat teams by 20 runs or more. We won one game by 60-0! 6-inning baseball. Against one of my neighborhood friend’s team. You just move on and try to improve.
I'm willing to bet next month's house pay,net that none of the hicks brawling there were "Marxists".

Try calling a spade a spade. These people are the result of poor upbringing, behaving that way.
The cultural coarsening is a result of Marxism. Those brawlers are just the oblivious consequence.
What a load..Marxism...But thanks for the laughs.
Yep. Marxism. Frankfurt School. Gov overthrows didn’t last so the culture must be usurped from within. Been in progress for several decades.

A reflection of the coarsening and deterioration of the culture. Marxists are celebrating.
We didn’t have issues like this back when I was a kid and we didn’t have mercy rules and participation trophies. We beat teams by 20 runs or more. We won one game by 60-0! 6-inning baseball. Against one of my neighborhood friend’s team. You just move on and try to improve.
I'm willing to bet next month's house pay,net that none of the hicks brawling there were "Marxists".

Try calling a spade a spade. These people are the result of poor upbringing, behaving that way.
The cultural coarsening is a result of Marxism. Those brawlers are just the oblivious consequence.
Ah! Marxism! Is there nothing we can't hang on you?
Even digestive disorders are fair game.

Yep. Marxism. Frankfurt School. Gov overthrows didn’t last so the culture must be usurped from within. Been in progress for several decades.
Yeah but fighting amongst humans has existed for millions of years before your Marxism was given to us by God.

Yeah but fighting amongst humans has existed for millions of years before your Marxism was given to us by God.
Sure. But not in that environment.

I'm sure they were all Marxists.

I'm sure they were all Marxists.
You’re missing the point like the other responders.
The behavior results from Marxist strategy to erode the culture. The fighting slobs are not conscious marxists.

I don't know where you grow'd up but in OKC, Ok. fighting was the way of establishing respect..

Bullshit. The cellular telephone with its built in movie camera is bringing a centuries old circumstance to you via the World Wide Web.

As deno indicated, that looks more like someone dropped a hot dog or a bag of Tostitos and there a dispute over whose it was. :p

A commie under every bed!!!

Marxism is dead. It died when the Soviet Union fell. Only in American are people afraid of communism. Still.

Marxism is dead. It died when the Soviet Union fell. Only in American are people afraid of communism. Still.
Spoken like a contemporary democrat Marxist dupe.

Those that are still living in fear of commies obviously have no faith in Capitalism....or they`re just nuts.

Those that are still living in fear of commies obviously have no faith in Capitalism....or they`re just nuts.
Here’s a primer...
Political Correctness: Social Engineering Via Weaponising Language

Forum List

Back