Parents angered over graphic sex ed in 7th grade science class

Thirteen years old and they have never heard of a blowjob?
In the age of the internet?
Really?
I knew all about it before I was a teen...

I looked at the dirty, dirty books.

1) You are no one's idea of how they want to raise their kids.

2) "Heard of" is not permission for "taught about".

Seventh-grade students were allegedly exposed to graphic material during a sex-ed lesson at a charter school in Pittsburgh. The exposure has outraged parents, who allege the teacher went too far.

slutlincoln.jpg

Parents Angered Over Graphic Sex-Ed In 7th Grade Science Class
-------------------------------

These Universities / Colleges really need brought down as they rip people off of thousands of dollars all to teach your kid how to be a USEFUL LEFTIST IDIOT..........

Parents have to sign a slip agreeing for a kid to attend sex-ed in the first place.
No, they don't. At least not here.

What you do is sign a field trip slip at the beginning of the school year so your kid can go on field trips...then they take the girls off campus and have Planned Parenthood goons meet them at the library to give them lessons on how to be a successful sex slave.
I believe sex slavery is one of the tenets of Planned Parenthood
Yup.

You have to be on the left to believe it's a 30 year old guys job to teach someone else's 12 year old daughter how to properly suck cock.

Hard to believe that after 50 years of sexual education being taught in public schools that conservatives are still outraged
Sex education is one thing. Teaching someone else's 12 yr old daughter how to give good head is ridiculous.

Jump forward to 9:30 of this video, this poster was found in 6th grade classrooms. Are we trying to give children facts about sex or are we training children in how to be adept whores? Typical left wing thought process, take a rational idea, teaching children about sex and turn it into a training session on how to be the most popular whore in middle school.

OMFG!!!!!!

You have to be on the left to believe it's a 30 year old guys job to teach someone else's 12 year old daughter how to properly suck cock.

Hard to believe that after 50 years of sexual education being taught in public schools that conservatives are still outraged
Sex education is one thing. Teaching someone else's 12 yr old daughter how to give good head is ridiculous.

Jump forward to 9:30 of this video, this poster was found in 6th grade classrooms. Are we trying to give children facts about sex or are we training children in how to be adept whores? Typical left wing thought process, take a rational idea, teaching children about sex and turn it into a training session on how to be the most popular whore in middle school.

OMFG!!!!!!

That's the left's idea of public education.

RW is slapping his weiner as we speak.

Forum List

Back