Parents and sister of Boston murder victims: "Drop the death penalty"

Capital punishment is not "murder."

It is if you don't believe the State has the right to take a life.

No, not then either.

What a sad little fart. Its only purpose in life being to run onto the internet, post "no it isn't" and run away.
Here he's trying to tell me -- as usual courageously without any basis at all -- that I can't define my own term.
What a fucking loser.

Words have meanings. Too damn bad if that bothers you, idiot.

Kinda adventurous territory for you isn't it...

No, it isn't. I actually know a thing or two about languages, and you apparently have yet to master your native tongue.

It is if you don't believe the State has the right to take a life.

No, not then either.

What a sad little fart. Its only purpose in life being to run onto the internet, post "no it isn't" and run away.
Here he's trying to tell me -- as usual courageously without any basis at all -- that I can't define my own term.
What a fucking loser.

Words have meanings. Too damn bad if that bothers you, idiot.

Kinda adventurous territory for you isn't it...

No, it isn't. I actually know a thing or two about languages

As we know from your user name.

Poor poo-boy. All alone....

why? Fry the little prick.

Because you don't have the right to do that, that's why. And neither does the State.

Yes it does.

No, it doesn't. If a citizen doesn't have that right, then the State -- an agency created by the citizenry -- certainly doesn't.....

You never seem to tire of demonstrating all the subjects you don't understand. In a matter of minutes you have proven you don't understand linguistics or political science. You certainly possess a wide range of ignorance.

Forum List

Back