Parenting Transgender Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say you have a kid that is 11 years old. Or....16 years old. Either way...under age. Still not fully cooked yet (per judge judy) and no life lessons or street smarts or just not living life enough yet about what life holds or the future or anything actually. Just a kid, wanting something. Or THINKING he wants something. Hell, I wanted to be in the army when I was 21. Then I wanted to be a star in hollywood. When I was little, I wanted to be a vet. Kids WANT all the time and AT that time, they are serious in that wanting. But then they grow up a little more and those wants change to other wants.

So anyway...yer kid decides tatts are TOTALLY cool and all the other kids are doing it and he or she KNOWS from his or her guts that this IS THE WANT THEY WANT. What is it they want? A HUGE tattoo of their favorite celeb. On their face. Not scalp. Not back. Not leg. Not butt. Not chest. Not stomach. IT MUST be on their FACE!!!

Do you let them?

OH HAYELL NO!

Encouraging a kid to do hormones to become another sex BEFORE they are even cooked yet IS child abuse and I am telling you right now..FACT....if I knew where dhara was located for real, I would be calling CPS on her faster than you can say jack shit..along with a link to every fucking thread here at usmb for them to read. Yes you bet I would. In a fucking HEARTBEAT.

No, I won't go hunting for her. But if she ever slips up HERE, in a thread or post, and it leads to her location? I will be on that like stink on shit.

Okay, how about this solution to this trans gender heat. It is ancient, but has always worked for centuries. Simply castration. Why is this not acceptable in the 21st century? The confused child could actually ask for it himself, I guess, to be fair. How would that reduce his quality of life at this point any further?
FUCKING NUTBAR!!!!!

Fair? FAIR? To let the CHILD decide on whether to be castrated?

omg. Now I have seen everything.

okay from the pronouns dhara is using....child should be female to male....and the child has been living as a male for several years ....so he is the proper pronoun

Let's say my kid is a girl and plays with dolls alot then says she is ready to be a mommy. Kid is 13. Or 14. Even 15. Do I tell her sure..be a mommy! I will help you! You can be anything you want!

Parents don't do that shit. They have to PARENT.
No, they don't have to parent. That is illegal now, because parent need to make money for health service providers. A lesser emphasized aspect of this thread, but the most truthful one.
Are you insane? Parents are supposed to PARENT. That is their job! Thinking the kid you adopted or even gave birth to knows best before he even has a chance to learn at LIFE is not parenting.
Meh, never mind.

Fucking nut cases galore here.
How about you stay out of my family's business, including my parenting?

okay from the pronouns dhara is using....child should be female to male....and the child has been living as a male for several years ....so he is the proper pronoun
Thank you. It's been awhile since I've had cause to thank you for anything.

dont post personal info then tell people to stay outta of it....once you put it out there....the debate will always begin..and you know that...
Hey, even if I post about my family attacks on a member family or parenting is against the TOS. It's pretty clear.

So, would you give your 16-year-old child permission to take potentially dangerous hormones and then have a potentially dangerous operation?

I can't possibly answer your question.
When his son turns 18, should the son be able to make his own decisions?

The son is not 18. The son is 16. Would you give your permission to give your daughter or son possibly dangerous chemicals because he or she thought they were the opposite "gender?" It's a simple and straightforward question.

Do you really want me to give you an honest answer for a hypothetical question? I'm not invested in the situation; therefore, surely you can understand my opinion doesn't matter.

Well, yes, I want to know. That is why I asked. Do you have any children? If so, would you give them hormonal therapy and be okay with that because your 16-year-old child says that is what he or she wanted, even knowing there are dangerous side effects such as cancer?

No, I don't have children. Children are given medications all the time which may affect them adversely.
I'm trying to understand how a transgender person feels and why they feel the way they do.
I appreciate that about you. You're one of the few concerned about the transgender person.

Let's say my kid is a girl and plays with dolls alot then says she is ready to be a mommy. Kid is 13. Or 14. Even 15. Do I tell her sure..be a mommy! I will help you! You can be anything you want!

Parents don't do that shit. They have to PARENT.
No, they don't have to parent. That is illegal now, because parent need to make money for health service providers. A lesser emphasized aspect of this thread, but the most truthful one.
Are you insane? Parents are supposed to PARENT. That is their job! Thinking the kid you adopted or even gave birth to knows best before he even has a chance to learn at LIFE is not parenting.
Meh, never mind.

Fucking nut cases galore here.
How about you stay out of my family's business, including my parenting?
How about you shutting the fuck up about your parenting? YOU started this thread, nutbar, with all the info. Don't want feedback and opinions? Don't start idiotic threads. And be very VERY careful what little you slip up about. You have no business having ANY children under your wackadoodle care. I aim to do something about it if given the chance and opportunity.

Go ahead. Report this. No threats. A PROMISE. But the info I would need has to come directly from YOU. Just like THIS thread. So keep on keeping on.
You're threatening me on top of attacking me as a parent? Wow.

lol. I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Put it this way...if I get banned (which is fine)...that will give me a shitload of time to do other things, now won't it?

Now, while you wait for staff to go through your thousands of reports....DO tell us more about your parenting but will report anyone that disagrees with it.
Don't forget details, dear. DETAILS.

Tell us all more.

dont post personal info then tell people to stay outta of it....once you put it out there....the debate will always begin..and you know that...
Hey, even if I post about my family attacks on a member family or parenting is against the TOS. It's pretty clear.

You know how people are around here. And you knew Tilly and Lucy were bigots, because I told you so. I don't know why you decided to give them ammunition, especially with such personal details.

How about you take a walk and cool down. Walk away from the computer. Stop threatening people, Gracie.

You know how people are around here. And you knew Tilly and Lucy were bigots, because I told you so. I don't know why you decided to give them ammunition, especially with such personal details.
Tilly and Lucy aren't threatening me. Gracie is.

Tilly and Lucy aren't threatening me. Gracie is.

I was just thinking about the thread, possibly this one, that I read earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back