PARENTING: There are certain shows I won't let my 4 year old watch.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go are shameless attempts by latinos to try to spread their hispanic agenda and try to indoctrinate white children that hispanics are human beings and that Spanish is not the language of the devil.

I prefer my children to learn white All-American values...that's why we watch the Simpson and Family Guy.

Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go are shameless attempts by latinos to try to spread their hispanic agenda and try to indoctrinate white children that hispanics are human beings and that Spanish is not the language of the devil.

I prefer my children to learn white All-American values...that's why we watch the Simpson and Family Guy.

All a troll huh X?

In reality I won't let my children watch, Sponge Bob ---> it teaches them bad morals!

A movie I don't let them watch is Kung Fu Panda! Although I think it was a great movie, during the whole movie and a week after my son jump kick me and anyone around him!

Meh, whatever floats your boat, they're your kids. ;)

my son likes family guy though! I was thinking about getting him into Beavis and Butthead.

Spongebob doesn't teach bad morals! If anything the one thing you will always come away with is it's always best to be nice to everyone, no matter how obnoxious they are. Spongebob is, and he always ends up on top.

My son likes Family Guy too but I do all I can to prevent him from watching it. It even grosses me out!

Don't forget they took the black guy off 'Family Guy' and segregated him to his own show, the racists! :evil:

And the Simpsons with their cruelty to animals ala Itchy and Scratchy, and promoting the agenda of the Stone Cutters, which we ALL know are part of the Illuminati! :eek:

I have to admit I love the episode where Stewie mutates into an octo-thing and reproduces hundreds of Stewie octo-thing clones. It cracks me up every time I see it.

It's tough being a parent. I remember back when my kids were young. I got them to sleep every night by blowing out the pilot light in the oven and sticking their little heads in there until they got sleepy enough to fall off to sleep. It always worked and they were asleep by 8:00 pm every night but for some strange reason they never did very well in school. Just can't figure out why...:lol:

My kids are now too old for Dora the Explorer but I hate that show because she yells at everything, always. Seriously, I get enough of that without a cartoon chiming in.

I duct taped a small TV to my sons face when he slept long ago and played The Outlaw Josey Wales over and over through it. Now whenever someone gets up in his face he says, "well are you going to pull them pistols or whistle dixie?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back