Parent One and Parent Two?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Just one of those things that make me wonder about priorities.

"The words “mother” and “father” will be removed from U.S. passport applications and replaced with gender neutral terminology, the State Department says.
“The words in the old form were ‘mother’ and ‘father,’” said Brenda Sprague, deputy assistant Secretary of State for Passport Services. "They are now ‘parent one’ and ‘parent two.’"

'Mother,' 'Father' Changing to 'Parent One,' 'Parent Two' on Passport Applications - FoxNews.com

How about sperm donor and egg donor?

One and two imply rank of importance. Biology does not recognize this.

Isn't it great that the Government is worrying about this vital stuff? I'm so proud of my country.

No. Really.

Seriously.

I am.

"The words “mother” and “father” will be removed from U.S. passport applications and replaced with gender neutral terminology, the State Department says.
“The words in the old form were ‘mother’ and ‘father,’” said Brenda Sprague, deputy assistant Secretary of State for Passport Services. "They are now ‘parent one’ and ‘parent two.’"

'Mother,' 'Father' Changing to 'Parent One,' 'Parent Two' on Passport Applications - FoxNews.com

They are doing that so the queers that have adopted a baby can get a passport. Let's give a big hand to some more political correctness bullshit.

some poor kid....ya want to do 1 or 2?

ya want parent 1 or 2...i see confusion, bed wetting and all that that implies

Well...for those paranoid enough to really care, "father" has always preceded "mother" on any similiar application. Why was precedence historically given to the father in the first place?

Sigh...so much petty shit to worry about, so little time.

This is horrible! How ever will we carry on now?

The State Department has much bigger fish to fry, than to keep pandering to fags & dykes..... THATS RIGHT i SAID IT!

More "PC BULLSHIT" :evil:

I know some will say "lighten up man", but damn it we are killing ourselves with this idiocy and Im sick of it!

They are doing that so the queers that have adopted a baby can get a passport. Let's give a big hand to some more political correctness bullshit.

Or...more real fathers are MIA.

The State Department has much bigger fish to fry, than to keep pandering to fags & dykes..... THATS RIGHT i SAID IT!

I know some will say "lighten up man", but damn it we are killing ourselves with this idiocy and Im sick of it!

Why would anyone be surprised that YOU said it? :lol:

And how is this language change, based on 21st Century demographics, "killing" you? (Ironically, those who scream the loudest are usually trying the hardest to suppress their own gayness.)

How about Parent and Other Parent?

It is silly, but I find numbering them squicky.

That would be kinder and probably less traumatic for the faint-hearted, but the numbering is probably for the benefit of data entry operators (who aren't known to be mental giants).

Why would anyone be surprised that YOU said it? :lol:

And how is this language change, based on 21st Century demographics, "killing" you? (Ironically, those who scream the loudest are usually trying the hardest to suppress their own gayness.)

Pay attention.... WE DONT HAVE THE TIME AND MONEY TO BE MESSING WITH THIS KIND OF STUPITY.

I beg your pardon? Putting this on us, are you? What an scared little idiot you are. There....I said it!

Forum List

Back