Pardon undocumented Immigrants? Where do you stand?

NICKHILL80

Rookie
Jan 25, 2008
I have mixed feelings on this. I believe people who are here looking for opportunity and going about the system the right way is fine. People willing to work, contribute for a better place, children going to school for an education to grow and develop new skills and responsibilites. People who are coming in and out sending there money elsewhere should stay out. People getting on welfare, drug trafficking (Though I think overrated) crime, where were being forced to pay more in taxes, should be driving out as well.

I think that immigration laws should be upheld and the US has the prerogative to decide who is accepted into citizenship. Illegals who circumvent laws and policy should be sent back to mexico. Repeal anchor-baby policy as they no longer apply to post-slave era blacks for which they were created and enforce ID theft/fraudulent ID prosecution. Create a better I-9 verification system for employers and prosecute those who purposefully hire illegals. End Nafta and consider a tarrif on all mexican imports until the mexican government takes responsibility for it's population exodus. The US is not an infinite resource for mexicans to live off of rather than make the changes necessary in their own country to facilitate the living standard they desire. Aliens should simply not qualify for social benefits including welfare, health care or college tuition and driving privilages.

As long as we enable mexico they will never have a reason to stop the exodus of their unwanted populations. As long as America allows mexicans to invade the US for as long as it takes to gather dollars to send to mexico then Mexico, itself, will never have a reason to be anything more than the shithole that it is now.

If mexico has a problem with any of this then we can take 100 miles of their norther US border and create the 51st state where illegals can be deported to in order to prove their allegience to the US instead of living like a tick on the balls of America.

Flooding the market with cheap labor undermines the American living standard. In this age of outsourcing to third world countries like MEXICO we have enough economic problems to deal with besides another 6 million mouths to feed ABOVE our own diminished manufacturing sector.

I think Pat Buchannan is as correct about aliens invading the US as he was about secular ideals in the early 90s.

Regardless of the solution to illegal immigration the US will survive. This system is not dependent upon any particular dominant population BUT there is a huge difference between preserving the American standard of living and allowing it to be watered down with the unwanted population of a neighboring nation. Our boat should not sink just because mexico doesn't give a damn about it's poorest populations. Like I said, enabling such policy does neither the US nor MEXICO any favors.

I think that immigration laws should be upheld and the US has the prerogative to decide who is accepted into citizenship. Illegals who circumvent laws and policy should be sent back to mexico. Repeal anchor-baby policy as they no longer apply to post-slave era blacks for which they were created and enforce ID theft/fraudulent ID prosecution. Create a better I-9 verification system for employers and prosecute those who purposefully hire illegals. End Nafta and consider a tarrif on all mexican imports until the mexican government takes responsibility for it's population exodus. The US is not an infinite resource for mexicans to live off of rather than make the changes necessary in their own country to facilitate the living standard they desire. Aliens should simply not qualify for social benefits including welfare, health care or college tuition and driving privilages.

As long as we enable mexico they will never have a reason to stop the exodus of their unwanted populations. As long as America allows mexicans to invade the US for as long as it takes to gather dollars to send to mexico then Mexico, itself, will never have a reason to be anything more than the shithole that it is now.

If mexico has a problem with any of this then we can take 100 miles of their norther US border and create the 51st state where illegals can be deported to in order to prove their allegience to the US instead of living like a tick on the balls of America.

Flooding the market with cheap labor undermines the American living standard. In this age of outsourcing to third world countries like MEXICO we have enough economic problems to deal with besides another 6 million mouths to feed ABOVE our own diminished manufacturing sector.

I think Pat Buchannan is as correct about aliens invading the US as he was about secular ideals in the early 90s.

Regardless of the solution to illegal immigration the US will survive. This system is not dependent upon any particular dominant population BUT there is a huge difference between preserving the American standard of living and allowing it to be watered down with the unwanted population of a neighboring nation. Our boat should not sink just because mexico doesn't give a damn about it's poorest populations. Like I said, enabling such policy does neither the US nor MEXICO any favors.

Here here WORDS OF WISDOM............................:eusa_whistle:

My perspective is like what should be done when you are in a boat that is far from shore and has a leak. First, plug up the hole that is in the boat. Then you will have more time and opportunity to think about what to do with the water that got into the boat. Likewise, we should build that fence, strengthen border security, and allow guards more latitude in keeping intruders out. Once that has been accomplished, we can consider what to do with the illegal immigrants and their “anchor babies”. Perhaps they could pay a fine, prove that they have a job and are contributing to society. If they pass such inspections, perhaps we can naturalize them. I know that those who waited many years to get in legally will think that such is unfair. It is just an idea. Anyway, in my opinion, the first priority before thinking about what to do with the illegals that we have is to try our best to prevent any more people from illegally crossing the border.

Given the numbers the task is almost impossible. What kind of state (police?) would be required to manage a job this large? They couldn't get Katrina right, how the hell they going to manage this? The only solution is simpler immigration, and penalties for both business and people without their working papers (in the future) and then we can move on to items that are important: Healthcare education and good meaningful well paying jobs with pensions.

Book review

The Immigration Charade By Christopher Jencks

State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
by Patrick J. Buchanan

"If support for legalizing illegal immigrants can run as high as 78 percent, it seems fair to conclude that intense opposition to such a step is confined to a small minority. But if support for deporting illegal immigrants can run as high as 69 percent when no alternative is offered, effective organizing can easily make the anti-amnesty vote look much larger."

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/20602

America is not required to allow ANYONE in. If we chose to build a 20 ft iron wall such would be well within our discretion. If you question the validity of ANCHOR babies then see who fights the hardest to keep policies allowing such a reality to occur. progeny from illegal illigration can survive south of the border too and should not qualify for citizenship on the merit of where they dropped from a vagina. My child would not be French if my pregnant wife went into labor while visiting Paris.

And it wouldn't take some gestapo fear mongering black helicopter force of THE MAN to facilitate ejecting illegals at all. Hell, thefirst yard of this sprint has been run by VOLUNTEERS for christ sake. Let's make border watching a national past-time like RV's used to be. Create a better I-9 system, prosecute illegal employment and totally cut off the temptations that draw mexicans to the American tit to suckle would do more than throwing your hands in the air in surrender and assuming there will be no reprocussions for another 86-style solution to immigration. Lowering Peter's American living standard in order to employ Paul ON THE CHEAP does no one any favors. The only difference being that sicne Mexico is such a shithole cramming 20 people into a 3 bedroom apartment is a step UP for mexicans as long as they have clean running water and a wal mart within reach... while American's will continue chaffing with this added liability to an already decreasing standard of living caused by capitolist outsourcing of manufacturing jobs.

Bottom line: America doesn't exist to be the battery of the third world. First and formost, we are a nation responsible to ourselves. If we sink then who becomes the next host to be fed off of? If aliens don't like the sound of my opinion then they are perfectly free to take their concerns to MEXICO and invest all the effort put into border crossing into making their own nation less of a shithole.

Forum List

Back