Pardon me but....FUCK the Christians, fuck the Jews and fuck the Muslims.....

God bless all the people! Fuck Islam, and every other religion that opposes Christ! Fuck the Catholic Church who misleads God's people. Don't judge God ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit ) by what people do in His name - Grampa :cool:

Judaism opposes Christ too idiot. :D and that's your Christ, the one you think is a God, Islam does believe in Jesus but not the way you do....:D

God bless all the people! Fuck Islam, and every other religion that opposes Christ! Fuck the Catholic Church who misleads God's people. Don't judge God ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit ) by what people do in His name - Grampa :cool:

Judaism opposes Christ too idiot. :D and that's your Christ, the one you think is a God, Islam does believe in Jesus but not the way you do....:D
Your the idiot - I said fuck every religion that opposes Christ. The Jews rejected Christ, and have paid dearly for it, but they do believe in the law which Jesus came to fulfill! Islam believes in raping little girls. When you mention Christ, and belief in the same contex, it means that you believe he is the Son of God who takes away sins - acknowledgement, and faith are disperate!

How could you be so dumb :confused:

You don't really think any of that fighting is about religious beliefs, do you? It's about what virtually all human conflict is about: power. Who has it, who doesn't, who wants to take it away from someone else. Religious beliefs serve two purposes: as "uniforms" to mark the players, and excuses to dress up the naked power grab in something loftier.

Why?

I'd hate to piss off so called tollerant people but free speech is free speech despite perception.

Goodnight

Don'tcha just hate the intolerance of intolerance? :D

:lmao:
LMAO!
The intolerant people are too intolerant of my intolerance. That is why our country is so damned messed up we are too tolerant of intolerance

Or are we intolerant of intolerance? :dunno:

My smilies are also intolerant.... jerks

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been fighting this war since the beginning of time. For what?

How many died in the crusades? How many died at the stake or the bottom of a lake? How many wars are we going to endure till you tinfoil hat wearing idiots realize NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE?

We all have our beliefs. Some sane, some not. But in the end what does it matter? You get your 80 years and then you either get your retirement watch or you NEVER find out it was all a hoax just to control you and your wallet.

We (christians) led the holly wars. Now the muslims are leading theirs. When does it end?

And don't give me that "when we leave them alone" bullshit.

If I offended you personally I am sorry.

I agree. You people :eusa_pray: want to fight millennium-long conflicts, pay for it yourselves

athiestsmy3.jpg

Last edited:
We've been fighting this war since the beginning of time. For what?

How many died in the crusades? How many died at the stake or the bottom of a lake? How many wars are we going to endure till you tinfoil hat wearing idiots realize NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE?

We all have our beliefs. Some sane, some not. But in the end what does it matter? You get your 80 years and then you either get your retirement watch or you NEVER find out it was all a hoax just to control you and your wallet.

We (christians) led the holly wars. Now the muslims are leading theirs. When does it end?

And don't give me that "when we leave them alone" bullshit.

If I offended you personally I am sorry.

I agree. You people :eusa_pray: want to fight millennium-long conflicts, pay for it yourselves

athiestsmy3.jpg

I can barely tolerate you :D

I just finished off my bottle. If I offended anyone I'm truly sorry.

Life is too short to battle each other over your god or my god. Live and let live...

Maybe try to not drink and post?

Why?

I'd hate to piss off so called tollerant people but free speech is free speech despite perception.

Goodnight
Having trouble with those double els, huh?

Youu must be drunk! I see two of u!

To address the OP, I know of only one theocracy that calls for the death of all non-believers. That would be the RADICAL Islamist assholes that encourage members of their flock to commit suicide by strapping on bombs meant to kill the dupe and anybody else nearby. THESE are the people that should die. All others, I would let live...until they try to harm my family. Then I would try to (and likely would) kill them.

The Crusades happened a thousand years ago and I don't recall a single episode of Christian aggression since then. Can you confine your religious bigotry to incidents in the last couple of decades?

Because I am a non believer who is tired of the religious wars I'm a bigot?

Seriously?

Depends ..... does a small nativity scene, or a simple cross hanging on a Christmas tree, create an intolerance towards a view that's different than yours? After all you don't see a Christian complaining, and demanding to see a "secular" Santa Clause get torn down now do you?

The Crusades happened a thousand years ago and I don't recall a single episode of Christian aggression since then. Can you confine your religious bigotry to incidents in the last couple of decades?

Because I am a non believer who is tired of the religious wars I'm a bigot?

Seriously?

Depends ..... does a small nativity scene, or a simple cross hanging on a Christmas tree, create an intolerance towards a view that's different than yours? After all you don't see a Christian complaining, and demanding to see a "secular" Santa Clause get torn down now do you?

I get angry when these fights come up every year and I'm on the believers side.

All these fights are so trivial

I have two words for you: Northern Ireland.

I have one word for you. Irelevent. Northern Ireland's troubles have nothing to do with Christian aggression and everything to do with Nationalism and power.

Suuuuuuuure.

With the average American PS educated citizen ignorant about the history of this nation, it's no surprise that they have absolutely zero knowledge about the history of the conflict in Ireland, but the fact of the matter is, now that you're an adult you don't have to stay stupid, you can educate yourself. I would suggest you do so.

Forum List

Back