Paranoid jews have allied with the islamofascists.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
many jews are more afraid of white christendom than they are of the terrorists. the reason for this is that muslims are used to tyrannical control and will be more amenable to a totalitarian new world order. Whites are too smart to deal with.

This is an interesting theory, but I don't see concrete evidence that Jews are allying with radical Muslims anywhere. Where is this happening?

But I think you're right that whites have long been considered the biggest threat to Jewish interests. Muslims have never had a Hitler. Whites have.

Even today, most Jews remain liberal because they hold fast to the idea that life under a white, Christian, conservative nation is worse for them than any Muslim threat. The neocon Jews take the alternate view, I suppose, that Muslims are worse, because they're hostile to Israel. And that conservative white Christians can be useful to them because they're always willing to fight wars --- and many believe in supporting Israel because of a belief in the Second Coming.

I only WISH whites were too smart to deal with, but I think we're pretty dull, much of the time. We whites pretty much obey whoever's telling us what to do. If that's Bush and his Jewish neocons blowing the war horns, we go with that. Obedience is also a big part of the white culture, like the Muslim culture. I think the only time we've rebelled in serious ways was against other whites, like the American Revolution, the Civil War, all the European wars, etc. We whites like to fight each other best. I think we feel guilty about fighting other groups, 'cause man, when we set our mind to it, we can kick their asses so hard it kind of scares you!

William Joyce said:
And that conservative white Christians can be useful to them because they're always willing to fight wars ---
Is it really such a bad gig?
I only WISH whites were too smart to deal with, but I think we're pretty dull, much of the time. We whites pretty much obey whoever's telling us what to do. If that's Bush and his Jewish neocons blowing the war horns, we go with that. Obedience is also a big part of the white culture, like the Muslim culture. I think the only time we've rebelled in serious ways was against other whites, like the American Revolution, the Civil War, all the European wars, etc. We whites like to fight each other best. I think we feel guilty about fighting other groups, 'cause man, when we set our mind to it, we can kick their asses so hard it kind of scares you!

I see our interests and jewish interests being pretty much the same. America is the last refuge they have. The antisemitism in europe and of course the ME is astounding.

And like you said, the jewish community is split on this. The old guard (liberal wing) is asleep like half the regular old white people.

rtwngAvngr said:
many jews are more afraid of white christendom than they are of the terrorists. the reason for this is that muslims are used to tyrannical control and will be more amenable to a totalitarian new world order. Whites are too smart to deal with.

I mean, this is just prejudice, has no evidence to support it, and contains nothing news worthy... in short, its just what can be expected from rtwngAvngr. :confused:

nakedemperor said:
I mean, this is just prejudice, has no evidence to support it, and contains nothing news worthy... in short, its just what can be expected from rtwngAvngr. :confused:

Do you argue with your lefty friends when they bitch about dying for Israel? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back