Papers please? Are you legal or not...

The passage of bills like this one would make a great deal more of the border accessible to Border Patrol.
Little respect for the environment or property rights. Got it...

Oh, so now you are going to use watermelon antics to stop a fence from being built. Fascinating. You are not about solving the problem, you are about making excuses NOT to solve the problem.
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how much they are willing to pay, and how much land they are will to take from the rightful owners, to fence the border, most of which has no fence at all?

Oh my, I should have known Paint, forgive me. I just seen how long you have been here and the amount of posts you have. Paid shill for someone, probably "the race" or some leftist group. Carry on. You are not here to discuss, you are here to make excuses and brainwash. Good luck.

Oh my, I should have known Paint, forgive me. I just seen how long you have been here and the amount of posts you have. Paid shill for someone, probably "the race" or some leftist group. Carry on. You are not here to discuss, you are here to make excuses and brainwash. Good luck.
Paid? I wish. I do, at times, have a lot of time on my hands. And if you don't want to debate then you are like most here, they don't want to either.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how much they are willing to pay
$33.

$33 from each taxpayer will pay for a border fence.

That's less than what illegals use in emergency room expenses alone.

And serve-up a Conservative-minded fresh Supreme Court interpretation of the 14th Amendment, to cancel-out Anchor Baby tactics, rejecting their citizenship, from Day X onwards.....

Not gonna happen.

The passage of bills like this one would make a great deal more of the border accessible to Border Patrol.

Oh, so now you are going to use watermelon antics to stop a fence from being built. Fascinating. You are not about solving the problem, you are about making excuses NOT to solve the problem.
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how much they are willing to pay, and how much land they are will to take from the rightful owners, to fence the border, most of which has no fence at all?

As much as is required. If it costs $25 billion...then it does, so be it.

The Border Patrol should have a simple shoot-on-sight order for anyone crossing illegally.

As much as is required. If it costs $25 billion...then it does, so be it.

The Border Patrol should have a simple shoot-on-sight order for anyone crossing illegally.

Don't be stupid, that's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back