Paperboy!: Presidential contender pulls out of key swing states

Yeah but that was September. He was up by ten in October. (in one poll on one day).

Apples and oranges, David.

Yeah but that was September. He was up by ten in October. (in one poll on one day).

Apples and oranges, David.

Incorrect - the overwhelming majority of polls showed Bush ahead, sometimes in double digits.

White House 2004

Kerry was doing so badly, he had to pull out of swing states in SEPTEMBER. McCain has to defend red states and the only blue state he's in is PA where Obama leads by at least 10 points. McCain is losing ground day by day and Obama has just launced attacks in Georgia of all places.

Incorrect - the overwhelming majority of polls showed Bush ahead, sometimes in double digits.

White House 2004

Kerry was doing so badly, he had to pull out of swing states in SEPTEMBER. McCain has to defend red states and the only blue state he's in is PA where Obama leads by at least 10 points. McCain is losing ground day by day and Obama has just launced attacks in Georgia of all places.

has no bearing on this election, whether you post it or paperboy does.

we'll lose even more.

No you won't. There'll be a lot of pain, job losses etc, and Obama will take hits from the neocons over it (but we all know that this crisis has been happening for a year, but they''ll try and blame him, you watch), but he'll stabilise things and actually might start paying of your debt so your grandchildren's children won't be living in a third world shithole...

No you won't. There'll be a lot of pain, job losses etc, and Obama will take hits from the neocons over it (but we all know that this crisis has been happening for a year, but they''ll try and blame him, you watch), but he'll stabilise things and actually might start paying of your debt so your grandchildren's children won't be living in a third world shithole...

in other words " Obama will blame everything on Bush "

No sirrree. There will be no buck stopping on Obama's desk. :lol:

the trend means nothing. That's what I meant. how did the trend work for Jimmy Carter in 1980? it didn't. and we all lose if Obama wins.

Actually, America wins if Obama wins.

You're talking about ONE election in 1980 where the trend was Carter BEFORE the debate. AFTER the debate, the trend went to Reagan.

It's amazing how you guys want to ignore all previous trends. In 1984, the trend was overwhelmingly Reagan. In 1988, it was Bush. In '92, Clinton. In '96, overwhelmingly Clinton. In 2000, Bush, in 2004, Bush. The trend in polls, after all of the debates have been done, is NEVER wrong.

Actually, America wins if Obama wins.

You're talking about ONE election in 1980 where the trend was Carter BEFORE the debate. AFTER the debate, the trend went to Reagan.

It's amazing how you guys want to ignore all previous trends. In 1984, the trend was overwhelmingly Reagan. In 1988, it was Bush. In '92, Clinton. In '96, overwhelmingly Clinton. In 2000, Bush, in 2004, Bush. The trend in polls, after all of the debates have been done, is NEVER wrong.

it has no pull on this election. no one had ever won a best of seven series after being down 3-0 before 2004. Guess what? Boston won.

And how do you figure america wins if obama wins?

I just want to thank all the little people that made it possible to have a thread specifically addressed to me. I could not have done this on my own. First I'd like to thank my 3rd grade English teacher who was the first to have confidence in me to express my ideas without judgement. Next I want to thank my high school guidance counsellor...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back