Paper, plastic or gay?

All plastics should be recycled or repurposed.

Takes a lot of technology and energy to recycle, may need to use fossil fuels to do that and big Corps will benefit from it. You better re think your idea. Or go buy a Plastic recycle repurpose company and bear the wrath of your masters for making a living and polluting the environment with the residual chemicals that will no doubt be released into the environment. A look from the other side would be just as helpful for you! What would be the cost for recycling plastic straws and repurposing plastic.
i agree to disagree. we can repurpose most plastics. recycling is more expensive.

Again we live in a just throw it away it's someone else's problem society. Some company's have gone to totally bio degradable packaging which is the only real solution. There's not much that we make from plastic that can't be made from renewables resources with some innovation from industry.. It would save a lot of oil and help the environment
name how else to make plastics, go. we can recycle it, but they are turning us away.

I don't recycle anything. Garbage and anything non-burnable goes to the township dumpsters my taxes are paying for, and anything burnable goes into the burn barrel in the back yard.
Americans are always proud of being an asshole. I wonder why that is? :dunno:

It's better than being a snowflake a moon bat European! Just sayin'
So you're admitting to being proud of being an asshole. At least you admit it. Good for you.

You seem to be working pretty hard at it yourself, asshole.

I don't recycle anything. Garbage and anything non-burnable goes to the township dumpsters my taxes are paying for, and anything burnable goes into the burn barrel in the back yard.

So you're admitting to being proud of being an asshole. At least you admit it. Good for you.

he really doesn't know what an asshole is. hahahahahahaha

cause we're free to be assholes. why do you think you should get to tell us what to do and how to act? curious how you achieved that relevance?
I simply said that I’m not surprised that you macho men think you’re tough admitting that you’re assholes.

Somebody never got the memo that reality is 95% perception.

Most men look at green guys as fags....there is no getting around it. I just think it's kinda hysterical that the research concurs.

Be sure to stock up on those eco- friendly gay bags now!:hello77:

Talking about assholes made you want to come and have a sniff. Be proud of that.

cause we're free to be assholes. why do you think you should get to tell us what to do and how to act? curious how you achieved that relevance?
I simply said that I’m not surprised that you macho men think you’re tough admitting that you’re assholes.

Most men look at green guys as fags....there is no getting around it. I just think it's kinda hysterical that the research concurs.

Why are you so afraid of gay people?

Why are you so afraid of gay people?

Actually, I have zero problem with gay people. Its the feminine males that weird me......weird most men. Trust me s0n...….you wouldn't understand.

Is that supposed to be manly or something?

Lmao

I pay for a transfer station permit every year. I pay taxes that pay for town employees.

So as far as I'm concerned they can sort the recyclables from the trash that's what they're getting paid for.
Is it that you feel the need to make sure we know you aren't gay?

Lmao

I pay for a transfer station permit every year. I pay taxes that pay for town employees.

So as far as I'm concerned they can sort the recyclables from the trash that's what they're getting paid for.

No it's because I know enough not to do the job I pay other people to do.

Lmao

Then why did you push it as an indication of your masculinity?

Lmao

Don't you think it is sort of effeminate to just suck it up and so the job that you are paying someone else to do?

I am not sure about ya'll, but my husband tells me that I put together the most charmingly masculine floral arrangements.

Lmao

I didn't

Forum List

Back