paper money can lose all value

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Why do libs think that we can print an unlimited amount of money with ink and paper forever? Do they know what happens when countries demand repayment and 1.00 is worth .05 cents? When's the end game for them?

Why does it take republicans to cut spending? Do we always have to clean up liberal shit?

Hey libs - this country will never elect another lib president for another 8 year term at least. Could be another 30-40 years like after lincoln. All because of Obama and liberal agenda being exposed. How does that make you feel?

Why do libs think that we can print an unlimited amount of money with ink and paper forever? Do they know what happens when countries demand repayment and 1.00 is worth .05 cents? When's the end game for them?

Why does it take republicans to cut spending? Do we always have to clean up liberal shit?

Hey libs - this country will never elect another lib president for another 8 year term at least. Could be another 30-40 years like after lincoln. All because of Obama and liberal agenda being exposed. How does that make you feel?

Holy smokes does Raffy Cruz have a USMB account??!

• Banned
Answer the fucking questions.

Your first paragraph exposes your lack of understanding of how US debt works, and your second paragraph is nothing more than your own speculation and requires no response.

As to your "questions", when has a Republican ever actually cut spending?
Prove it. I'm sorry I don't engage in opinions.

Answer the fucking questions.

Your first paragraph exposes your lack of understanding of how US debt works, and your second paragraph is nothing more than your own speculation and requires no response.

As to your "questions", when has a Republican ever actually cut spending?
Prove it. I'm sorry I don't engage in opinions.

What are you asking me to "prove"?

All you've posted are "opinions".

• Banned
Fact. You disagree explain why. Or are you one of those posters that bitches about posters posts with no explanation why other that your wrong? Real fucking enlightening. I learned more taking a shit just now than I just learned from your post. Really I learn more hungover and smoking pot then what you just wrote. I need to get ripped to understand your shit. Give me few hours.

Fact. You disagree explain why. Or are you one of those posters that bitches about posters posts with no explanation why other that your wrong? Real fucking enlightening. I learned more taking a shit just now than I just learned from your post. Really I learn more hungover and smoking pot then what you just wrote. I need to get ripped to understand your shit. Give me few hours.

It's not that I "disagree", it's that your post doesn't actually make any sense.

What is it that you think would happen if the dollar lost 95% of it's value?

It's not that I "disagree", it's that your post doesn't actually make any sense.

Be fucking worthless wouldn't it?

Well, yes - if the dollar dropped that much in value, it'd be worthless. But I was asking about this:

Do they know what happens when countries demand repayment and 1.00 is worth .05 cents?

What is it that you think will happen?

Well, yes - if the dollar dropped that much in value, it'd be worthless. But I was asking about this:

Do they know what happens when countries demand repayment and 1.00 is worth .05 cents?

What is it that you think will happen?
Drop as world's reserve currency and a lot of other bad shit. You want a list? Your tern now.

It already has. The dollar was worth about 20 times more in 1914 than it is now.

1) this would happen over time so if the dollar were losing value relative to other currencies over time people and countries would elect to hold fewer and fewer dollars.

2) the scenario that Japan and China would dumb $2 trillion in American dollars on the market in one day is fantasy since that would crash the dollar in one day and render their $2 trillion worthless.

Forum List

Back