Paper due and I still haven't decided

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
What on earth to write about.

It's supposed to be the best paper evah, or at least for this class, since it's the last week.

But between that, and the learning team assignment, and the stupid final that's due, I don't have a lot of enthusiasm.

I have to write on four control mechanisms of a company....but I can't decide if I want Planned Parenthood or Smith Frozen Foods.

I really want to do PP. I think I will.

What on earth to write about.

It's supposed to be the best paper evah, or at least for this class, since it's the last week.

But between that, and the learning team assignment, and the stupid final that's due, I don't have a lot of enthusiasm.

I have to write on four control mechanisms of a company....but I can't decide if I want Planned Parenthood or Smith Frozen Foods.

I really want to do PP. I think I will.

Could you expound on the meaning of "four control mechanisms of ...Planned Parenthood "

Are we talking business or birth control?

That would be things like keeping cash away from the person doing the books, rotating responsibilities, numbering every piece of paper, documenting the location of the assets, keeping assets under mechanical control

• Banned
Well I just re-read my assignment..it's actually on management and leadership...and how to maintain a healthy organizational culture.

And recommendations at the end.

It's got to be PP. I have to. I can't help myself.

• Banned
Our learning team paper is on organizational controls.

Well I just re-read my assignment..it's actually on management and leadership...and how to maintain a healthy organizational culture.

If I were you I would go to a PP office wearing the outfit of a pimp and ask them to advice you on how to get free abortions for all of your girls

make sure you tape it without their knowledge

then doctor up the tape to make it look like everyone at pp hates god and America and is trying to destroy all of our traditional familiy values...

---------------

the obvious problem with a person of your extreme bias doing a paper on PP is that you can not help but incude your bias in the work....

you HATE liberals
so therefore you HATE PP
consequently you will do everything in your power to make a NEGATIVE SPIN on PP while completely ignoring anything POSITIVE (because that wouldn't help your agenda)

your whole paper will be biased, one sided, unfair and purposely destructive

and you won't care one whit that it won't be a truely fair account of pp

perhaps you can do to PP what those other lying deranged cons did to acorn

destroy it lies

Promote from within

Don't hire relatives (Not a problem for PP, if they practice what they preach)

lots of employee appreciation days

Sounds like you won't be able to control yourself by not turning the paper into a political statement. I predict a D- if you do that.

Our learning team paper is on organizational controls.

A good organization will have

A knowledgeable CEO who knows how to delegate. That job entails far more than PR. The person must be aware of how his managers are producing and actually read, understand, and act upon the reports provided to him/her by those managers.

Then there's the heirarchy of department heads, their submanagers and assistants. Each of those departments need to work in concert with one another.

There must be a central administrative support system controlling all the perfunctory office systems, such as office supplies, copy centers, data/file centers and the like. Depending on the size of the company, its accounting department will employ skilled bookkeepers AND at least one skilled CPA in addition to the accounting manager.

There should also be company policies in place for determining job descriptions and job performance, pay raises, bonuses, grievance procedures, etc., which every employee must adhere to regardless of rank.

In my experience, if a company has all of those things in place, it will succeed (assuming the company has a good product or service it's selling).

Forum List

Back