Papa Obama on the cover of Golf Digest or Played more golf than Bush in eight years

Wait a minute... Let me think... Yeah... Okay... Uh-huh... That's what I thought...

I'm pretty sure I don't care.

That is what I was thinking:

Basically... let me know when he has played more golf than Tiger Woods and then maybe... just maybe, I will be concerned. It is not like the President gets any time off no matter where he is.

Immie

Oh my God!

This is horrible

The hypocrisy from the left and the MSM by their silence on this now that Papa Obama is in office, I agree

:eusa_hand:

Of course, to be fair, the left is held to lower standards...........

At least Obama plays on weekends and holidays, stays awake from 6AM 'til midnight, doesn't turn the lights out at 9PM, and truck off to Camp David every other weekend.

The only reason MSM is silent is because it's a stupid issue. I tried a Google search to see just how much, and when, Obama plays golf, but of course the first 3 PAGES were taken up by the right wing noise machine bitching and blathering about it. No wonder you think it's a "top story" worth repeating.

How do you know his work times?

Sorrry, but the MSM in the US won't report because they are bias
Only a fool or a nutroot would think they are not.......
Which one are you?

tough call :lol:

Last edited:
The hypocrisy from the left and the MSM by their silence on this now that Papa Obama is in office, I agree

:eusa_hand:

Of course, to be fair, the left is held to lower standards...........

At least Obama plays on weekends and holidays, stays awake from 6AM 'til midnight, doesn't turn the lights out at 9PM, and truck off to Camp David every other weekend.

The only reason MSM is silent is because it's a stupid issue. I tried a Google search to see just how much, and when, Obama plays golf, but of course the first 3 PAGES were taken up by the right wing noise machine bitching and blathering about it. No wonder you think it's a "top story" worth repeating.

How do you know his work times?

Sorrry, but the MSM in the US won't report because they are bias
Only a fool or a nutroot would think they are not.......
Which one are you?

tough call :lol:

The White House posts Obama's schedule every day, here:
The Obama Presidency. Minute by Minute | POLITICO 44

Why would MSM think that Obama's golf schedule, or even his game, is a top story? As opposed to, oh I don't know, Afghanistan, the health bill stalemate, the rising deficit, bank bailouts/bonuses, tea parties, and so on? If I'm seriously interested in the extracurricular activities of the president, I know I can always find a story over at Fox, so I'm glad the other news channels don't deem that their top priority.

My understanding is that the reason George Bush stopped playing Golf is that they made him play off the womens tees

But by all accounts the greatest golfer of all world leaders is N Korea's Kim Jung Il

WorldTribune.com: Move over Tiger: N. Korea's Kim shot 38 under par his 1st time out

Kim is easily the greatest golfer, the world has ever seeen.

Pyongyang media say Kim enjoys golf, having shot multiple holes-in-one during his first try at the game. He reportedly aced five holes and finished 38 under par on the golf course. The "Dear Leader" routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round, the government-controlled media reported.

My understanding is that the reason George Bush stopped playing Golf is that they made him play off the womens tees

Possible

Perhaps if he played more like Papa Obama he would be better at the game :eusa_whistle:

Kim Jung Il would kick both of their asses....but he cheats

Not only that but if you call him on it, there are some available North Korean prison cells that could use an inhabitant or two. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Forum List

Back