Papa Obama on the cover of Golf Digest or Played more golf than Bush in eight years

LOL Troll. Have you noticed YOU are the only one taking this thread "seriously?"

Even your wing nut comrades aren't touching it with a ten foot pole. But you keep trying, talking to yourself is good for your mental health!

of course

Which is why the nutroots keep posting to it and have been defensive
:razz:

Nah, just laughing AT YOU, not with you PI!

article-0-02E9C2BB000005DC-195_224x482.jpg

We've all gotta Tighten our Belts in these Tough Times...

:)

peace...

LOL Troll. Have you noticed YOU are the only one taking this thread "seriously?"

Even your wing nut comrades aren't touching it with a ten foot pole. But you keep trying, talking to yourself is good for your mental health!

of course

Which is why the nutroots keep posting to it and have been defensive
:razz:

Nah, just laughing AT YOU, not with you PI!

Strange- that the same thing I say about you :eusa_shhh:

Hope and Change Update: Papa Obama Played more golf than Bush in eight years

108244_tiger-woods-and-president-barack-obama-with-some-photoshop-help-on-the-cover-of-january-2010s-golf-digest.jpg

(UK Mail) Papa Obama has played more golf in 10 months than Bush did in eight years or Papa Obama has played 24 times this year - as much as President Bush in eight years

Mail Online:

While his predecessor in the White House had a reputation as a golfing playboy, Barack Obama has cultivated a somewhat more serious, down-to-business image.

So it may be a surprise to learn that in his ten months as U.S. President, Mr Obama has already played as much golf as George W Bush did in his entire eight years in power.

article-0-02E9C2BB000005DC-195_224x482.jpg

But you're intentionally leaving out the fact that he's done more 'work' in 11 months than Bush did in 8 years.....

It really just chaffs your butt, doesn't it.............ROFLMAO....

Oh my God!

This is horrible

The hypocrisy from the left and the MSM by their silence on this now that Papa Obama is in office, I agree

:eusa_hand:

Of course, to be fair, the left is held to lower standards...........

At least Obama plays on weekends and holidays, stays awake from 6AM 'til midnight, doesn't turn the lights out at 9PM, and truck off to Camp David every other weekend.

The only reason MSM is silent is because it's a stupid issue. I tried a Google search to see just how much, and when, Obama plays golf, but of course the first 3 PAGES were taken up by the right wing noise machine bitching and blathering about it. No wonder you think it's a "top story" worth repeating.

This thread is an epic fail on PI's sock puppet except as a source of his delusions of grandeur once again.

At least he has Mal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back