Papa Obama on the cover of Golf Digest or Played more golf than Bush in eight years

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Hope and Change Update: Papa Obama Played more golf than Bush in eight years

108244_tiger-woods-and-president-barack-obama-with-some-photoshop-help-on-the-cover-of-january-2010s-golf-digest.jpg

(UK Mail) Papa Obama has played more golf in 10 months than Bush did in eight years or Papa Obama has played 24 times this year - as much as President Bush in eight years

Mail Online:

While his predecessor in the White House had a reputation as a golfing playboy, Barack Obama has cultivated a somewhat more serious, down-to-business image.

So it may be a surprise to learn that in his ten months as U.S. President, Mr Obama has already played as much golf as George W Bush did in his entire eight years in power.

article-0-02E9C2BB000005DC-195_224x482.jpg

bush didn't play starting in early 2003 as a sacrifice to the troops so the 'than bush did in eight years' is a pretty lame smear

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

See, even the crazy wing nuts bring up his name! :lol:

Wait a minute... Let me think... Yeah... Okay... Uh-huh... That's what I thought...

I'm pretty sure I don't care.

my brother runs a very successful business and is one of the only builders here who hasn't gone bankrupt and he plays golf every friday at least, if not more. So what is your point exactly?

Golf is an awesome sport and a gentleman's game (and a game where the stars get a lot of *ss it seems) so nothing wrong with the President playing. And does it really matter that one President plays more than another?

Wait a minute... Let me think... Yeah... Okay... Uh-huh... That's what I thought...

I'm pretty sure I don't care.

Oh no, not the "I don't care" defense again! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm telling Care4All.

I said "pretty sure." That could change, though I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Holding your breath would help fight CO2 emissions - So this would be a good suggestion for all liberals

bush didn't play starting in early 2003 as a sacrifice to the troops so the 'than bush did in eight years' is a pretty lame smear

No lame is that Papa Obama has not done the same
and

Troop deaths have almost doubled in Afghanistan under his watch

So yeah- pretty lame

Funny how we soon forget how much time Bush spent at the western White house doing what ever he did there, like nothing.

Funny how we soon forget how much time Bush spent at the western White house doing what ever he did there, like nothing.

Eagle

I see...so two wrongs make a right in your mind (actually it is three lefts lol)

Of course, how could we forget the MSM and nutroots would never let us

So, it is safe to assume that Papa's Obama's date night trips bother you as well?

Last edited:
LOL Troll. Have you noticed YOU are the only one taking this thread "seriously?"

Even your wing nut comrades aren't touching it with a ten foot pole. But you keep trying, talking to yourself is good for your mental health!

Forum List

Back