Papa Obama mobile app reveals which of your neighbors are registered Dems

Everything you filled out on your voter registration card is public information.

If you think the Republicans don't have that same information, you're in dreamland.

Have they created an app? No.

What legitimate reason could the Dems have for creating such an app? Are y'all so scared of non-Democrats that you need to who surrounds you? Fucking freaks.

Desparation of the left...that's all I can muster for an explination for this garbage.

What legitimate reason could the Dems have for creating such an app? Are y'all so scared of non-Democrats that you need to who surrounds you? Fucking freaks.

The app was made by a company called NGP VAN. It's a tool for door-to-door canvassing.

Ohhh, you're buying that? I got some prime real estate in Florida if you're interested. :lol::lol::lol:

The party of tolerance.... :lol::lol: Herd.

I'm using the same software for the campaign I'm currently working on, in San Francisco.

It's not an app for the general public. It's for volunteers for his campaign.

what business is it of my neighbors what party affiliation I belong?

like this is ONLY going to be used for door to door canvassing.

Everything you filled out on your voter registration card is public information.

If you think the Republicans don't have that same information, you're in dreamland.

Desparation of the left...that's all I can muster for an explination for this garbage.

No, it's for 'canvassing'. Nothing to see here.

The app was made by a company called NGP VAN. It's a tool for door-to-door canvassing.

Ohhh, you're buying that? I got some prime real estate in Florida if you're interested. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm using the same software for the campaign I'm currently working on, in San Francisco.

Who gives a fuck, seriously?

It becomes a 'give a fuck' when that becomes publicly available... the left have been known to resort to violence.... this app makes that exceptionally easy for them.

You guys really have no idea what you're talking about on this.

How do you think door-to-door canvassers know who you are when they knock on your door?

They get walksheets from the campaign.

Why is it so "shocking" that they've developed a "walksheet" app?

Who gives a fuck, seriously?

It becomes a 'give a fuck' when that becomes publicly available... the left have been known to resort to violence.... this app makes that exceptionally easy for them.

It's always been publicly available.

Go to your local board of elections, and they'll give you a CD with the information for everyone in the county. Costs about 5 bucks.

How do you think door-to-door canvassers know who you are when they knock on your door?

When you make that app public... that can be quite risky. Your side has more than it's fair share of violent whackjobs... but, of course, you're fine with that. It's only the right that you find unpalatable.

" all registered sex offenders are Democrats"

If you have evidence that says every registered sex offender out there is a democrat, then by all means, please reveal.

The link is to the actual app, the one created by the Dems showing registered Dems. It has jack shit to do with sex offenders. That, I assume, was the OPs idea of a joke. If you bothered to read the article, and follow the actual link, you would see that. Twit.

Yes I see the link

Honest mistake
:eusa_angel:

When you make that app public... that can be quite risky. Your side has more than it's fair share of violent whackjobs... but, of course, you're fine with that. It's only the right that you find unpalatable.

What are you talking about?

Is it an involuntary reflex, that you have to add some nonsense partisan attack into every post you make?

Hey this is great !
Now I'll know which houses to go burn down ! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back