Papa Obama mobile app reveals which of your neighbors are registered Dems

That is pretty creepy, good thing i'm not a registered dem.

naw, I think you're just being dumb.
Did you bother to click the second link?

Click here to see the app

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...sh/25/0d/250d089b316744b22aadded3872f42ef.jpg

^^^^^ That is the actual app.

" all registered sex offenders are Democrats"

If you have evidence that says every registered sex offender out there is a democrat, then by all means, please reveal.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...sh/25/0d/250d089b316744b22aadded3872f42ef.jpg

If you have evidence that says every registered sex offender out there is a democrat, then by all means, please reveal.

The link is to the actual app, the one created by the Dems showing registered Dems. It has jack shit to do with sex offenders. That, I assume, was the OPs idea of a joke. If you bothered to read the article, and follow the actual link, you would see that. Twit.

250d089b316744b22aadded3872f42ef.jpg

For the terminally stupid.

Does this look like a sex offender? No, it's a registered Democrat. Jeeeez, you people - and by you people I mean the dumbass herd that can't follow a simple link... are fucking stupid.

Everything you filled out on your voter registration card is public information.

If you think the Republicans don't have that same information, you're in dreamland.

Everything you filled out on your voter registration card is public information.

If you think the Republicans don't have that same information, you're in dreamland.

Have they created an app? No.

What legitimate reason could the Dems have for creating such an app? Are y'all so scared of non-Democrats that you need to who surrounds you? Fucking freaks.

What legitimate reason could the Dems have for creating such an app? Are y'all so scared of non-Democrats that you need to who surrounds you? Fucking freaks.

The app was made by a company called NGP VAN. It's a tool for door-to-door canvassing, not a tool so you "know who surrounds you".

Its not an absolute amount, he just plays the percentages. Its probably 70/ 30 because democrats let them out of jail. Identity politics at its finest! And anyways the democrats believ the accused has to prov innocense, ie tax returns

Last edited:

The app was made by a company called NGP VAN. It's a tool for door-to-door canvassing.

Ohhh, you're buying that? I got some prime real estate in Florida if you're interested. :lol::lol::lol:

The party of tolerance.... :lol::lol: Herd.

Forum List

Back