• Dominos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (what)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best pizza is in nyc where real pizza is made. Chicago pizza ia basically a calzone with out a top bit of dough. if you need a fork for it, it's not pizza! out of these choices i would go for none of them. i'd rather go with frozen in which case i would go for a Mystic pizza

They do weird shit with Hot dogs in Chicago too!:teeth:

best pizza is in nyc where real pizza is made. Chicago pizza ia basically a calzone with out a top bit of dough. if you need a fork for it, it's not pizza! out of these choices i would go for none of them. i'd rather go with frozen in which case i would go for a Mystic pizza

Wrong, you just haven't gone to the right places. Personally, I like thin crust most of the time.

Wrong, you just haven't gone to the right places. Personally, I like thin crust most of the time.

Chicago is known for that deep dish shit so when you say Chicago and pizza in the same sentence that's what we're all thinking about.

Chicago is known for that deep dish shit so when you say Chicago and pizza in the same sentence that's what we're all thinking about.

Deep dish has it's place, but you should check out Chicago Thin Crust too! Lou Malnati's would be first. (I know, I forgot them-but I'm in the burbs.)

Papa John's has the tastiest dough and the toppings are bigger and tastier. Plus they give you those little garlic dips and the green peppers in every box. They're just better in every way.

I don't like the peppers, but the garlic dip is definitely another plus for Papa John's.

I was at a Domino's on Friday night where they asked a few customers to try their new pizza. it beat the heck out of Papa John's, it has more flavor and the cheese was awesome!

none of the above. they are all gross and use crappy ingredients.

Good, by assuming one doesn't live in the land of amazing pizza, and doesn't have a kitchen, what's best?

Any of those 3 are only used around here by starving college kids.

Thin Crust: Barone's, Rosati's, Home Run Inn, or Auerillio's

Chicago Style: Giordano's; Auerillio's; Uno's/Duo's

good pizza out here is as bout as rare as good governing....

Why anyone wants to eat "McPizza" is beyond me. Go to your local mom & pop shop and get some real pizza.

If I have to choose, I'll go with Papa Johns, for their dipping sauces. But it's a sin...

But if I want pizza, I get a slice from Bay Goodman's.

Bay+Goodman+slice.jpg

All 3 of those pizza places make me want to rip out my throat and my stomach so that I can all but guarantee that I will never even accidentally ingest any of their disgusting products.

Interesting that nobody likes Domino's...so I am not the only one who think they sell damp cardboard, not pizza? I'll only ever eat Domino's when I'm getting it for free...and even then, it's painfully bland.

Forum List

Back