Papa John's Facing 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit

If these jackbooters are going to attack every business that pulls back on employment thanks to Obama's oppressive regulations, they are going to be quite busy.

Wait just a damn minute! According to another poster Papa Johns was laying off employees due to Obama care not becuase of backlash from this.

I should sue Obama for spamming me for money, I got hundreds of emails from me begging for money

So they sue Popa John's for cutting hourse to survive and keep employeing the people???? This shows us all we need to know about these hateful assholes the progressives....They would rather ALL OF THEM LOSE THEIR JOBS!

Looks like karma is a bitch for that piece of shit owner of papa johns. The douchebag is now facing a 250 million dollar lawsuit for illegally spamming customers, and in the light of this news, the company's stock plunged 2% and is likely to keep falling. :clap2:

Papa John's faces $250 million spam lawsuit - Nov. 13, 2012

A perfect example of libtards wanting FREE stuff.

It's all the right wingers, they've never seen a handout they didn't love.

So they sue Popa John's for cutting hourse to survive and keep employeing the people???? This shows us all we need to know about these hateful assholes the progressives....They would rather ALL OF THEM LOSE THEIR JOBS!

Are you really as stupid as this post makes you appear?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Looks like karma is a bitch for that piece of shit owner of papa johns. The douchebag is now facing a 250 million dollar lawsuit for illegally spamming customers, and in the light of this news, the company's stock plunged 2% and is likely to keep falling. :clap2:

Papa John's faces $250 million spam lawsuit - Nov. 13, 2012

So to get even with one person you are happy thousands of his employees could be out of work. Typical Liberal thinking.

Again, Obama won the election, yet you Liberals are still so angry. Why?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back