Pap Smears at Walgreens

As usual, Colbert nails it.

Pap Smears at Walgreens - The Colbert Report - 4/11/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

(Note to Fox News Republicans - In spite of what many of you may think, Stephen Colbert is NOT on your side.)

You just realized Colbert was a tedious fraud didn't ya... :lol:

:)

peace...

Nope. I'm a flaming liberal, Mal - we can SENSE when another one is anywhere around.

But I swear, I have had some conservative friends who truly believe he is as far right as anyone can get.

Pap Smears at Walgreens - The Colbert Report - 4/11/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

(Note to Fox News Republicans - In spite of what many of you may think, Stephen Colbert is NOT on your side.)

:lol:

I miss having cable sometimes - holy shit that was funny! Of course, the republicans are making pretty cheap fodder for the comedians.... but Deity bless Stephen Colbert!

I like the way he treated the "not intended to be a factual statement" gaffe. What was Kyl's public relations staff THINKING of? Sometimes, it is just better to STFU.

Last edited:

peace...

Nope. I'm a flaming liberal, Mal - we can SENSE when another one is anywhere around.

But I swear, I have had some conservative friends who truly believe he is as far right as anyone can get.

That's just Fucking Stupid...

He's so Obviously NOT... His Act is as Lame as it is Redundant... At that's being Nice.

Didn't he Fool Congress?...

Idiots.

Jon Stewart is at least Funny and Clever.

peace...

peace...

I thought the right wing response to Colbert was the nightly lineup on MSNBC. Then I realized the MSNBC crew really believe that shit, and were that fucking stupid and communist. Damn.

peace...

Flaming? Who knew! :gay:

Although I admit that Colbert is funny, his act is basically one dimensional.

Acting like a completely clueless right wing idiot grows stale after a while,

I agree with those of you who think John Stewart is a funnier political commentator.

peace...

That's just Fucking Stupid...

He's so Obviously NOT... His Act is as Lame as it is Redundant... At that's being Nice.

Didn't he Fool Congress?...

Idiots.

Jon Stewart is at least Funny and Clever.

peace...

I still like Colbert, that segment was particularly hilarious.

I agree with those of you who think John Stewart is a funnier political commentator.

John Stewart is so creative and quick. you can't not laugh. When he's serious though, he plays hardball. He's a tough interview.

I heard on Fox and Freaks that the Kodak photo scanner at Walgreens actually doubles as a breast exam.

:lol:

When the govt shutdown was looming Rush Limbaugh mocked the teachers who were planning a trip to D.C. and told them to find alternatives. After mocking them for another minute or two him and the caller came up with a "better" alternative than visiting museums. What was that better field trip location?

Arlington Cemetary!

I bullshit you not! Thats what happens when repubs stop mocking and have to come up with actual ideas. They tell you to take your kids to a graveyard for a family friendly outing then you can get your pap smears at Walgreens right near the Greenbay Packers NFL Snuggie.

:lol::lol::lol:

No doubt Stewart is the master but Colbert is worth watching, especially in a hand-picked clip posted on the wall in this bar we call home.

Forum List

Back