Pantybomber was "singing like a canary" before he lawyered up.

Just a thought, this 'tough guy' terrorist bomber wasn't really wearing panites was he. Is this what they wear under those 'robes' :lol: Dang I can see these tough guys wearing torn boxers or camel stained jockies, but panties?

Whatever they wear, when caught and convicted or red handed,ship them via a drone to Gitmo, but half way there at 25,000 feet, out pops a pair of silk lace panties with 8 pounds of C4 packed in the crotch and a musical card yelling Allah......well you know.

Make sure the panties have been soaked in pig's blood and you've got a winning formula IMO.

What do you call a nation that casts aside it's laws in a time of emergency? A dictatorship.

What do you call a nation that casts aside it's laws in a time of emergency? A dictatorship.

another thought occured to me...... since the terrorists hate u for ur freedoms and values maybe the right-wing nutters plan is to remove all those rights and then the terrorists won't hate the USA anymore?

another thought occured to me...... since the terrorists hate u for ur freedoms and values maybe the right-wing nutters plan is to remove all those rights and then the terrorists won't hate the USA anymore?[/QUOTE

Kinda explains the Patriot Act eh?

It's just my impression, but I would say that you must believe in a cause very strongly if you were willing to blow your balls off to ensure it's success. I'm pretty sure I don't believe in anything that strongly.

"You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you.
Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"

That is for a US citizen or for someone legally visiting US soil.. this person was neither

That is also the difference that those who bring up McVeigh and others also do not seem to grasp

I wonder what the SCOTUS says about somebdoy who boarded a plane headed for US soil...and who was cleared by our brave friends on the front lines.?

So if the guy chooses not to speak....what torture do you all recommend?

any kind of torture that makes the tortured say what the torturer wants to hear.

e.g. "I need a link between al qaeda, 9/11 and saddam. have the report on my desk by yesterday. we can outsource to egypt or give your job to a contractor."

I agree.

I think waterboarding is passe. We could try breaking bones and maybe a branding iron

We could put his balls in a vice to make him talk.......but I think he blew his balls off

Forum List

Back