Pants on the Ground!!

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Anyone who saw American Idol last night will get this.

I do music production as a hobby and sometimes for money, but lately I've just been doing it for fun. Anyway, there was this 60 some year old dude on AI last night who came to the panel with a rap song he called Pants on the Ground.

It was friggin hilarious and it's gone viral just since last night. I made a little beat and threw the audio of him over it to make a song.

Don't be surprised if this isn't the last we hear about this guy. If that fucking weirdo William Hung got 15 minutes of fame for HIS bullshit, then this guy last night should be enjoying life for a little while because he killed it :lol:

Pants on the Ground.mp3 - 1.08MB

Keep in mind this is a raw mix, I spent about 15 minutes doing this. He didn't rap the words in any particular time, he was really choppy so I pretty much had to cut the waveform all up and move pieces around to get it to time with the beat good enough.

I do music production as a hobby and sometimes for money, but lately I've just been doing it for fun. Anyway, there was this 60 some year old dude on AI last night who came to the panel with a rap song he called Pants on the Ground.

It was friggin hilarious and it's gone viral just since last night. I made a little beat and threw the audio of him over it to make a song.

Don't be surprised if this isn't the last we hear about this guy. If that fucking weirdo William Hung got 15 minutes of fame for HIS bullshit, then this guy last night should be enjoying life for a little while because he killed it :lol:

Keep in mind this is a raw mix, I spent about 15 minutes doing this. He didn't rap the words in any particular time, he was really choppy so I pretty much had to cut the waveform all up and move pieces around to get it to time with the beat good enough.

I heard the lyrics on the radio on my way to work this morning.. I damn near split my side laughing so hard. I know a few people I'd love to play that for...

I heard the lyrics on the radio on my way to work this morning.. I damn near split my side laughing so hard. I know a few people I'd love to play that for...

you can't get my pants on the ground THAT easily :tongue:

Well as I have only watched maybe at most 2 shows of American Idle.....

Just thought I would post and let you know that :)

Did you catch the guy who wrote his own song?

<in high pitched voice> 'Lady I love you"

<in deep baritone voice> 'Lady I love you'

That guy was hysterical and just God-awful. :lol:

you can't get my pants on the ground THAT easily :tongue:

Yes she can and you know it :D

Forum List

Back