Pants On Ground Prompts Bullet In Butt

At that point, Bonds allegedly pulled out a pistol and fired a shot at the older boy. The shot missed, but as the boys fled, Bonds continued firing at them. One bullet hit the 17-year-old in the buttocks and exited through his thigh (the boy was treated for the wound at two different hospitals).

HOW BIG IS THIS GUYS ASS THAT IT CANT FIT IN ONE HOSPITAL?
How big is his momma?

Police: Suspect shot teen for saggy walking in Memphis

OCTOBER 4--Incensed when two teenagers ignored his demands to pull up their saggy pants, a Memphis man allegedly shot one of the youths in the back, according to police.

Pants On Ground Prompts Bullet In Butt | The Smoking Gun

Although shooting at the kid was stupid, would someone who posts here close to this age group PLEASE tell me what the attraction is with this look?

saggypantsinmemphis.jpg

• Banned
Whats so "racist" about saggy pants?

OCTOBER 4--Incensed when two teenagers ignored his demands to pull up their saggy pants, a Memphis man allegedly shot one of the youths in the back, according to police.

Although shooting at the kid was stupid, would someone who posts here close to this age group PLEASE tell me what the attraction is with this look?

saggypantsinmemphis.jpg

That trend was around back when I was younger.

Didn't understand it then, don't understand it now. I feel like it must make it hard to walk.

Insights into some of today's styles:

Prior to the Robert Kennedy prison reform movement the policy in punitive segregation (solitary confinement) blocks of most American prisons was absolute silence. But when that policy was abandoned in the mid-1960s and inmates in Solitary begain communicating with each other their expressed lamentations and rants eventually evolved into a kind of rhythmic iambic pentameter believed to appear first in Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola. From there it spread throughout the American prison system and gradually worked its way onto the streets of inner city neighborhoods and into the hallways and courtyards of housing projects. Today this unique form of expression is widely known as "rap."

Also prior to Kennedy's prison reform movement was a rigid dress code which required inmates who wore caps while outdoors on work details or in the recreation yard to wear them with the visor in front and straight on the head. When the reform movement relaxed the rules inmates began wearing their caps indoors as well as outdoors and wearing them with the visor on backward or sideways as a subtle gesture of contempt. Today the wearing of "ball caps" backward or sideways is commonplace and has found its way to the outer society.

Because belts can be used as weapons or suicide implements the pants of prison inmates are held up by elasticized waistbands. The prison dress code prior to the reform movement required inmates to keep their pants hiked up above the navel. After the relaxation of such disciplinary measures, walking around with one's pants "riding low" and/or a cap on backward or sideways became a visible gesture of contempt for the rules of social order.

saggypantsinmemphis.jpg

Didn't understand it then, don't understand it now. I feel like it must make it hard to walk.

Holy shit my suspicions about your age are confirmed :) I am only 37, and I was already "old" when that stupid ass trend started :)

back when you were younger? LOL

Last edited:
for me, the style looks like a full diaper, and I regard people who wear things like that as having that kind of issue

saggypantsinmemphis.jpg

Holy shit my suspicions about your age are confirmed :) I am only 37, and I was already "old" when that stupid ass trend started :)

back when you were younger? LOL

I'm 28.

I noticed in Africa alot of blacks are butt naked, could it be blacks are wanting to be naked like there ancesters still are?

Based on African ancestery I think blacks should have the option of being naked in public, kind of like a muslims right to wear a burka.

Forum List

Back