Panthers will win it all!

Panthers or Broncos?

• Panthers

• Broncos

• I will be having my lobotomy that day...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

Cam Newton is a monster of a QB, and that defense is going to enjoy Manning.

I smell a blowout!

Well you were wrong.

Good job on making the prediction though; not a long line of people willing to "risk" doing so.

Yeah, I have egg on my face on that one.

Last year I wrote on a baseball message board the Cubs would make it to the NLCS and lose in six games, and that Starlin Castro would lose his job to Addison Russell, so you win some and lose some. ( Cubs lost in four games in a sweep in NLCS )

Ahhhhhhhhh feels good!

(I really thought it would be a blow out by the Panthers...happy to admit I was wrong)

Ahhhhhhhhh feels good!

(I really thought it would be a blow out by the Panthers...happy to admit I was wrong)
not me,because of the donkeys defense i thought this game would be close like it was but i thought manning would throw a pick six at the worst time and lose the game.

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

Did you see the video of Scam from after the game?

Boo. Boo Hoo. BooooHooo HooooHoooooHooooo

Ahhhhhhhhh feels good!

not me,because of the donkeys defense i thought this game would be close like it was but i thought manning would throw a pick six at the worst time and lose the game.

I said last year i would never watch another superbowl again i only went back on that this year since it was the 50th anniversary so i thought what the hell?

this game proved as always the NFL is as corrupt as our government and the superbowl is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they made three critical bad calls against the panthers when they had momentum going for them when they had the donkeys defense on their heels yet not ONE SINGLE BAD CALL went against the donkeys.

reminded me of the raiders/pats game from several years ago with the tuck rule game where they not only screwed the raiders with the tuck rule but they also made three critical bad calls against them and did not make ONE SINGLE BAD CALL against the cheatriots.

same thing in this game.the NFL obviously wanted Peyton Manning to have another ring,this superbowl was further proof these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and the NFL is as corrupt as out government is. I'll never watch another superbowl again,that is unless it is of course my LA Rams.:biggrin:

Whats it like in your world?:cuckoo:

Ahhhhhhhhh feels good!

Whats it like in your world?:cuckoo:
so says the paid Israel shill troll.

New Topics

Forum List

Back