Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

You’re really not big on personal responsibility, are you?

Trump has lost tens of millions

Dood I can’t believe your even arguing against the fact that Trump is wildly successful as a business man. It’s literally amazing how blind you are to the facts.
Not really
Oprah has as much money and she wasn’t born with a silver spoon up her ass
So because Oprah is more successful, Trump isn’t a success story. Great logic you have going. Good luck with that
Oprah rose from extreme poverty
Trump had it handed to him

So? Why does Oprah’s success detract from Trump’s success? Or are you just trolling again?

Dood I can’t believe your even arguing against the fact that Trump is wildly successful as a business man. It’s literally amazing how blind you are to the facts.
Not really
So because Oprah is more successful, Trump isn’t a success story. Great logic you have going. Good luck with that

So? Why does Oprah’s success detract from Trump’s success? Or are you just trolling again?
I know youre slow so one more time. Drumpf had millions handed to him and he was trained by a businessman.

Not really
No. Because Oprah did it without daddy giving her 13 million to start off with she is way more impressive.

Again, who cares? Trump’s success is his, and frankly it’s indisputable...that’s whether you like him or not

Not really

I know youre slow so one more time. Drumpf had millions handed to him and he was trained by a businessman.

And he amassed billions of dollars

Not really
No. Because Oprah did it without daddy giving her 13 million to start off with she is way more impressive.

Again, who cares? Trump’s success is his, and frankly it’s indisputable...that’s whether you like him or not
You care obviously. Thats why you are responding. Without daddy propping him up Drumpf would be a failure in life like most of his supporters.

Not really

And he amassed billions of dollars
Kind of easy to do when someone hands you 13 million and then advises you in the same market they made their money from. Sorry. I'm just not impressed at all.

Not really

Just explaining why I am not impressed with Trumps fortune

Have I ever told you about Oprah’s humanitarian work?

Not really

Her good deeds are too numerous to list. But here is one that stands out:
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls - Wikipedia

And what happened with Trumps "school"? Why would it lead to him settling 3 lawsuits for 25 million because of unethical business practices?
Trump University - Wikipedia

How does that take away from the point that many of these athletes piss away the millions that they earned?
It is not as simple as it seems
Some just blow it
Others are cheated by those they trust

And earned even more.

How does that take away from the point that many of these athletes piss away the millions that they earned?
It is not as simple as it seems
Some just blow it
Others are cheated by those they trust

Hate will do that to you. They hate Trump so intensely for embarrassing Hillary that they cannot, literally cannot, allow themselves to acknowledge ANY positive information about him AT ALL, even when it causes them to deny objective reality.

By the skin of his teeth and even had Russia's assistance.

At the end of the day he’s your president. Being a president is a tremendous personal achievement that takes a lot of sacrifice and hard work. No one can take that away from obozo. However he doesn’t get credit for being the first black president. The country gets the credit for electing the first black president...hence this isn’t a racist place
At the end of the day he is our President and is accountable to us

In comparing the achievement of becoming president, I’ll take the Great Obama in a heartbeat. Obama was born at a time his black father could be lynched for marrying his white mother. He was raised by grandparents and a single mother and rose to be President. Yes, being the first black president is a big deal. Something no other black had ever dreamed of

Trump was raised as a spoiled rich kid. His fathers wealth, credit, and business contacts got him started in business. He has gone bankrupt multiple times. His marriages have been the stuff of tabloid mockery.

Many, many millionaires have become President. The Great Obama was the first black man

Obama is more impressive

It is difficult to say one person faced more adversity than another because you don't know what it was like to walk in any of their shoes. Even if it's the case that on the surface that Trump had it all. Sure obama growing up with out a dad makes for a good story. I can tell you this though, being black is specifically what catapulted him into the white house. I mean can you think for a second about the fact that he was a community organizer for a portion of his adult life? nobody had a thinner resume than obozo. Trump is one of the worlds wealthiest people. He didn't get there by inheriting it despite the leftwing narrative. Name one thing obama has accomplished outside of being a politician. you can't. When he said you didn't build that, someone else made it happen, it was pure projection. btw you're only making yourself look like an idiot to the readers when you say things like the great obama.
Do you have any idea what a community organizer is?
It is an entry level politician

Trump was a birther and reality show host
Can’t get a thinner resume than that

Rush Limbaugh told him that being a community organizer was easy so he just repeats it. And Rush is a college flunk out from a small college not known for strong academics.

Another success story about someone who pursued a passion with focused determination.

And the obligatory envy from the less successful.

Actually, he was known as The Fragile One.
That would be Crooked Donnie’s ego

No, it was long before anyone gave Golden Trump any chance at the White House. Obama was so fragile that he couldn't handle any criticism and his sycophants were desperately trying to deflect all that they could.

You're talking about Trump here.

No, I checked. That was Obama.

We see that is Trump every day.

Obama did it first.

Trump, dood. Obama is an academic who’s never done anything with his life
I agree Drumpf is a dud. I asked who was more qualified to be the POTUS since Drumpf had zero political experience?.

Who has had a more accomplished life, obozo or Trump?

Obama. He was not handed daddys inheritance and made history as he ended up president.

Huh? Trump ended up president too, Einstein

Trump is your president. I was one of the 65 million who did not vote for him. You know, it's called the majority of the voters.

He's also your president.

Dood, You may not like Trump, but he’s a highly accomplished individual. Obama was a community organizer for Christ sake. Yeah that’s what he chose to do with his time!

I don't "dislike" Trump. If anything, he is the most entertaining person to occupy the office in my lifetime.

He's probably the best self promoter and storyteller in the history of the presidency.

But to state that he is "highly accomplished", is a monumental stretch.
I agree Drumpf is highly accomplished. I just dont see the things he is highly accomplished at to be a positive. Hes a scam artist and carnival barker but shouldnt make him more qualified to be a president.

We'd all be accomplished if daddy had given us a billion dollar business.

Not if you ran it into the ground.

Like Trump did?

I built a business and we started with 14,000 and in less than 5 years we were making 40-50,000 a month. if I had been given a billion dollar business you'd be talking about me like I was Warren Buffet. I sure wouldn't have 6 bankruptcies, nor would I have lost 900 million dollars in one year like Trump.

Good, so you understand how Trump did it.

It's a matter of scale. Trump has owned hundreds of businesses and 6 went into bankruptcy. That's not a record of failure, that's a record of activity. Businesses fail quite frequently, and the successful figure out ways to keep going. Trump could lose 900 million in one year and earn hundreds of millions more in another and still be very successful. Just admit it, Trump is successful. It won't hurt at all, I promise.

How Donald Trump Lost $916 Million
How Donald Trump Lost $916 Million

I don't give a damn what kind of excuses you Trump lovers use, I would not let an idiot who lost 900 million dollars run a lemonade stand, much less a country.

Sure, pick one data point and cling bitterly to it. Many a businessman have lost fortunes. The successful turn around and earn more than they lost.

Not really

And turned it into billions. That's success.

Not really

Her good deeds are too numerous to list. But here is one that stands out:
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls - Wikipedia

And what happened with Trumps "school"? Why would it lead to him settling 3 lawsuits for 25 million because of unethical business practices?
Trump University - Wikipedia
Oprah started a school to help young, at risk girls
Trump started a school to fleece retirees out of their savings

Forum List

Back