Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’

Michelle Williams said:
I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin’; the thing that’s about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherfuckers; it has been long overdue.”… “I say to everyone that is on this call right now; I‘m comin’ out of the gate; my prize right now – this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest– dead or alive– for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? It’s time to wake up – I don’t know how else; it’s in me to fight. It’s in me to raise up soldiers. It’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground – the state of Florida – these crackers- they scared.

I’m kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida ain’t on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there ain’t scared to kill a cracker.

Chawn Kweli said:
Yeah, what she said was right; we got to suit up and boot up and get prepared for the war that we’re in. This stuff got to boil over, and…there happened to be bloodshed involved with revolution; true revolution means some bloodshed, so there‘s blood being spilled because there’s a new life that is beyond this bloodshed. There is a new reality that is built upon your original African principles and spiritualities and values and norms that is beyond this bloodshed. But we gotta go do it.
And as the Scripture said, you gotta to cross it. We gon’ have to cross the Red Sea. I know y’all thought it was talking about some sea in some Middle Eastern part of the world- hell no. We’re talking about some blood. You’re gonna have to cross some blood – and go through some blood and some battles.

And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour – to see the destruction of the devil‘s world and the devil’s society – and I ain’t talking about no dude underneath the ground with a pitchfork and pantyhose. I’m talking about that blonde-haired, blue-eyed, sometimes brown-eyed, Caucasian walkin’ around with a mindset – a demonistic mindset – and a nature to do evil and brutality

I see and hear
THE KLAN WITH A TAN

Black Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Of Honkies

The race conflict stemming from the Trayvon Martin incident is heating up. Armed Neo-Nazis are actively ‘patrolling’ the streets of Sanford to protect white people, and now the Black Panthers have taken their threats to a new level, even calling for the capture of George Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive.’

Shit wonder why the Supreme ruler is silent on this , the rev jackson and shapton are no where to be found.:eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

Honkies?

:lol:

All blacks weren't even in step with the old black panthers. If anything..it was whites that made them "cool".

Other then that..no one really paid much attention to them.

The old black pantners were a civil rights groups and not a militant racist group and there were some whites that joined them.

This is true, the original Black Panthers formed together mainly for self defence, these New Panthers are looney tunes and talk about killing white grandmas and white babies.:cuckoo:

I don't think they're looney tunes to the extent of KKK aggression but they do take care of their own. They would however go after even another Black under the right circumstances.

Michelle Williams said:
I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin’; the thing that’s about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherfuckers; it has been long overdue.”… “I say to everyone that is on this call right now; I‘m comin’ out of the gate; my prize right now – this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest– dead or alive– for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? It’s time to wake up – I don’t know how else; it’s in me to fight. It’s in me to raise up soldiers. It’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground – the state of Florida – these crackers- they scared.

I’m kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida ain’t on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there ain’t scared to kill a cracker.

Chawn Kweli said:
Yeah, what she said was right; we got to suit up and boot up and get prepared for the war that we’re in. This stuff got to boil over, and…there happened to be bloodshed involved with revolution; true revolution means some bloodshed, so there‘s blood being spilled because there’s a new life that is beyond this bloodshed. There is a new reality that is built upon your original African principles and spiritualities and values and norms that is beyond this bloodshed. But we gotta go do it.
And as the Scripture said, you gotta to cross it. We gon’ have to cross the Red Sea. I know y’all thought it was talking about some sea in some Middle Eastern part of the world- hell no. We’re talking about some blood. You’re gonna have to cross some blood – and go through some blood and some battles.

And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour – to see the destruction of the devil‘s world and the devil’s society – and I ain’t talking about no dude underneath the ground with a pitchfork and pantyhose. I’m talking about that blonde-haired, blue-eyed, sometimes brown-eyed, Caucasian walkin’ around with a mindset – a demonistic mindset – and a nature to do evil and brutality

I see and hear
THE KLAN WITH A TAN

You got a link to the lynchings, church burnings and shootings?

:Boom2:
It's bad enough Al Sharpton and the rest of the Black Congressmen/women & leaders have already make total jackasses of themselves accusing Zimmerman of shooting a young black youth soley because of his race, and then we find out that Zimmerman did hit the ground and the photo proved Trayvon was the aggressor.
And yet the Black Panthers still want to see blood. With Whites !!, why not threaten the Latino communities? Zimmerman isn't exactly as white as they accused him of.

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, and all hell breaks loose as blacks feel they still have the right to assault whites (Being Obama will approve of it), then Obama, Sharpton and the rest have deliberatley taken us back to the 60's.
Whites and Hispanics don't want this! Obama better cool off his army or it's going to be a black vs white election.
:slap::meow:
look up black panthers chased out of town !!! you will see what kind of pussies they are !!

If their pussies why are you all scared hiding under your bed like a little bitch?:lol:

Black Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Of Honkies

The race conflict stemming from the Trayvon Martin incident is heating up. Armed Neo-Nazis are actively ‘patrolling’ the streets of Sanford to protect white people, and now the Black Panthers have taken their threats to a new level, even calling for the capture of George Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive.’

Shit wonder why the Supreme ruler is silent on this , the rev jackson and shapton are no where to be found.:eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

Maybe the know that the NBP are not a serious threat except a loud mouth and no actions and no one take them serious. But the white supremacist are watched continuously becasue the act on their theats. How many were at the polling station? Two. and only one had a stick they call a weapon. Bush filed no charges because there were no crime.

Unbelievable. I would absolutely agree that the NBP is a bunch of loud mouthed, ignorant individuals who are really very entertaining if you listen to the crap that spews from their mouth. Are they a credible threat? No, I really do not think so. They offerred $10,000 for Zimmerman dead or alive, and you are right, they've probably never seen $10,000 in their lives. They are in the same category for me as the Westboro Baptist church bunch. Stupid, obnoxious, ignorant, and candidates for retroactive abortion.

However, I cannot BELIEVE the down playing of the incident at the polling place. This to me is just absolutely incredible. I don't care if there was an old lady standing there with a cane threatening to thrash anyone who voted for FDR. The act of voting is one of the most sacred acts of a democracy that there is. And to condone two members of the NBP standing at a polling place intimidating people is indefensible.

It would also help if you had your FACTS right. It wasn't Bush who did not prosecute. The Justice Department had filed charges and both members of the NBP were to PLEAD GUILTY. Holder, who should be impeached and then tried, unexplicably dropped the charges. He will not say why and two attorneys for the Justice Department quit over the flap.

Those two members of the NBP should be spending several years in Kansas at Leavenworth...

Forum List

Back