Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’

Ohh I don't know, I thought any serious threat was to be prosecuted. Or does that not apply to a black group that has issued a death threat on a citizen? Does it not apply to threats of race riots and murder? Of attempts to incite murder?

Well I guess when the AG and the President are black none of those laws matter if blacks break them.

Let a white guy say any of that shit about a minority , post those posters or make those threats and the Government would arrest and try them.

But hey double standards are fine when we are ignoring criminal behavior by blacks right?

Motherfucker that is not what what I said at all.:cuckoo:

I guess RGS missed the arrest of the person who issued the threat for firearm violations. :cuckoo:

Of course he did...they all did.

And they don't realize how silly they look by wanting to make that whole non-incident by the polling station a federal case.

Ohh I don't know, I thought any serious threat was to be prosecuted. Or does that not apply to a black group that has issued a death threat on a citizen? Does it not apply to threats of race riots and murder? Of attempts to incite murder?

Well I guess when the AG and the President are black none of those laws matter if blacks break them.

Let a white guy say any of that shit about a minority , post those posters or make those threats and the Government would arrest and try them.

But hey double standards are fine when we are ignoring criminal behavior by blacks right?

I guess RGS missed the arrest of the person who issued the threat for firearm violations. :cuckoo:

This idea that some white people have that all Blacks are in step with the New Black Panthers worries me.:doubt:

This idea that some white people have that all Blacks are in step with the New Black Panthers worries me.:doubt:

All blacks weren't even in step with the old black panthers. If anything..it was whites that made them "cool".

Other then that..no one really paid much attention to them.

All blacks weren't even in step with the old black panthers. If anything..it was whites that made them "cool".

Well, and the berets. The berets were swag.

Most Blacks do not subscribe to the teachings of the New Black Panthers, why do people act like the NBP are the voice of Blacks in the US?

because Blacks dont tell them to shut the F*ck up! And it doesnt help Holder lets them do what they want.

"Because nothing diffuses racial tension like gun-toting racial separatists patrolling an already on-edge community."
WTF?:confused:
Someone need to tell these ass holes to go home to their worm holes.

NEO-NAZISM

Christian Identity theology foresaw an apocalyptic race war between white Christians and inferior Jews and blacks, seen as doing the bidding of Satan, in the End Times prophesied in the New Testament Book of Revelation. This confrontational stance led to violence, such as the 1999 attack by Buford O'Neal Furrow, Jr., who wounded several children and their teachers at a Jewish community center near Los Angeles, and then killed a Filipino-American postal worker. When arrested, Furrow proclaimed his act was a "wake-up call to America to kill Jews".

Neo-Nazism

Well thats because if Fox News told him that the Black Panther guy was arrested they couldnt sell him more fear.

The old black pantners were a civil rights groups and not a militant racist group and there were some whites that joined them.

Last edited:

The old black pantners were a civil rights groups and not a militant racist group and there were some whites that joined them.

This is true, the original Black Panthers formed together mainly for self defence, these New Panthers are looney tunes and talk about killing white grandmas and white babies.:cuckoo:

:Boom2:
It's bad enough Al Sharpton and the rest of the Black Congressmen/women & leaders have already make total jackasses of themselves accusing Zimmerman of shooting a young black youth soley because of his race, and then we find out that Zimmerman did hit the ground and the photo proved Trayvon was the aggressor.
And yet the Black Panthers still want to see blood. With Whites !!, why not threaten the Latino communities? Zimmerman isn't exactly as white as they accused him of.

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, and all hell breaks loose as blacks feel they still have the right to assault whites (Being Obama will approve of it), then Obama, Sharpton and the rest have deliberatley taken us back to the 60's.
Whites and Hispanics don't want this! Obama better cool off his army or it's going to be a black vs white election.
:slap::meow:

They need to go after Jews. Zimmah_stein is Jew x Latino. The chimps won't fuck with Latinos. They'd get disappeared, their hair used to make pot scrubbers and skin used for wet suits.

:Boom2:
It's bad enough Al Sharpton and the rest of the Black Congressmen/women & leaders have already make total jackasses of themselves accusing Zimmerman of shooting a young black youth soley because of his race, and then we find out that Zimmerman did hit the ground and the photo proved Trayvon was the aggressor.
And yet the Black Panthers still want to see blood. With Whites !!, why not threaten the Latino communities? Zimmerman isn't exactly as white as they accused him of.

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, and all hell breaks loose as blacks feel they still have the right to assault whites (Being Obama will approve of it), then Obama, Sharpton and the rest have deliberatley taken us back to the 60's.
Whites and Hispanics don't want this! Obama better cool off his army or it's going to be a black vs white election.
:slap::meow:

Except this is FL, not NY. In FL the white guys have guns and know how to use them. If it's war, let it start there. What a black eye on the Obama Admin if it does.

Yep, all five of the present 'Black Panthers' are going to declare war. Lordy, lordy, you guys are all like Nugent, ready to shit your pants over anything.

Forum List

Back