Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Black Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Of Honkies

The race conflict stemming from the Trayvon Martin incident is heating up. Armed Neo-Nazis are actively ‘patrolling’ the streets of Sanford to protect white people, and now the Black Panthers have taken their threats to a new level, even calling for the capture of George Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive.’

Shit wonder why the Supreme ruler is silent on this , the rev jackson and shapton are no where to be found.:eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

The race conflict stemming from the Trayvon Martin incident is heating up. Armed Neo-Nazis are actively ‘patrolling’ the streets of Sanford to protect white people, and now the Black Panthers have taken their threats to a new level, even calling for the capture of George Zimmerman ‘Dead or Alive.’

Shit wonder why the Supreme ruler is silent on this , the rev jackson and shapton are no where to be found.:eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

So do white supremacist which has thousands of groups with thousands of member that actuallly act on their threats. NBP have a member ship of a few hundred nation wide and do not represent the Martins or the protesters. What crime against other races have the NBP committed? They could not raise $10,000 among all their members.:badgrin:

Maybe the know that the NBP are not a serious threat except a loud mouth and no actions and no one take them serious. But the white supremacist are watched continuously becasue the act on their theats. How many were at the polling station? Two. and only one had a stick they call a weapon. Bush filed no charges because there were no crime.

Most Blacks do not subscribe to the teachings of the New Black Panthers, why do people act like the NBP are the voice of Blacks in the US?

Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’

Or headlines like-
Americans Unite! Divided NO MORE! The People SPEAK!
Finally Citizens use their Constitutional Rights! Will not tolerate un-Constitutional government any longer!-
The World Rejoices!! USA Despised No More!!
Military United with Citizenry! Oath Keepers in Control! Defy Martial Law Orders!
US UN membership abolished!
Fair elections coming soon!
New paper hand counted ballots!
People of all colors and races come together against the financial crimes against them by the bankers and storm the Fed Reserve!
Bankers Congress members Jailed For Treason!
Fed Abolished! New US Treasury Notes Printed!
Finally No More Fear! More Whistle blowers Speak Out!
Charges, Arrests for 9-11 Crimes!

Chants of USA,USA Heard Everywhere!
Fox News Shut Down!

If only we really could come together....:doubt:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/217669-there-aint-going-to-be-no-race-war.html

Most Blacks do not subscribe to the teachings of the New Black Panthers, why do people act like the NBP are the voice of Blacks in the US?

Most whites don't subscribe to the tin foil conspiracy sites used by the OP author.

Look whites told the white supremacists to shut up. So now they are just a circus act. Muslims need to tell the crazies to F off and blacks need to tell the panthers, jackson, sharpton and other nutjobs to jump in a lake, until they do it PUBLICLY, the panthers and crazies will speak for them. The problem is black politicans are just as nuts as they are and if you do speak out, you're labeled and oreo, uncle tom, house n*gger, whatever they come up with

Heres whats funny...You only expect Obama, Sharpton and Jackson to address the Black Panthers. You lead with the Neo-Nazis but never asked where is Romney, Santorum or Gingrich.

Why do blacks have to go above and beyond of what is expected of whites?

Ohh I don't know, I thought any serious threat was to be prosecuted. Or does that not apply to a black group that has issued a death threat on a citizen? Does it not apply to threats of race riots and murder? Of attempts to incite murder?

Well I guess when the AG and the President are black none of those laws matter if blacks break them.

Let a white guy say any of that shit about a minority , post those posters or make those threats and the Government would arrest and try them.

But hey double standards are fine when we are ignoring criminal behavior by blacks right?

neo-nazis are no where to be found in Sanford,thats as much boolshat as the black puzzies talking smack.

Why does every race baiter on this board link to the same blog by Alexander Higgins? Is that the blog of the day on Stormfront.com?

Ohh I don't know, I thought any serious threat was to be prosecuted. Or does that not apply to a black group that has issued a death threat on a citizen? Does it not apply to threats of race riots and murder? Of attempts to incite murder?

Well I guess when the AG and the President are black none of those laws matter if blacks break them.

Let a white guy say any of that shit about a minority , post those posters or make those threats and the Government would arrest and try them.

But hey double standards are fine when we are ignoring criminal behavior by blacks right?
white people have used double standards since the beginning of this country,you are just getting back what you started.

Look_son_a_faggot.jpg

:lol:

Motherfucker that is not what what I said at all.:cuckoo:

white people have used double standards since the beginning of this country,you are just getting back what you started.

You can shut the fuck up too retard.

Motherfucker that is not what what I said at all.:cuckoo:

I guess RGS missed the arrest of the person who issued the threat for firearm violations. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back