Panic! At The Disco singer Brendon Urie comes out as "pansexual"...what the hell does that mean?!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Brendon Urine is good looking! this is good news!

“I’m married to a woman and I’m very much in love with her but I’m not opposed to a man because to me, I like a person...Yeah I guess you could qualify me as pansexual because I really don’t care. If a person is great, then a person is great. I just like good people, if your heart’s in the right place. I’m definitely attracted to men. It’s just people that I am attracted to...I guess this is me coming out as pansexual."

I just don’t get the difference between bi sexual and pansexual

. . . and the difference between pan-sexual and bi-sexual is what exactly? I suppose i need to spend some time on tumblr. :20:

I looked it up.

Apparently they are the same, except pan-sexual recognizes that there are multiple types of gender, thus, like the person that is bi-sexual and attracted to everyone, the person that is pan-sexual is attracted to everyone and anyone in their multiplicity of confusions.

I looked it up.

Apparently they are the same, except pan-sexual recognizes that there are multiple types of gender, thus, like the person that is bi-sexual and attracted to everyone, the person that is pan-sexual is attracted to everyone and anyone in their multiplicity of confusions.
He doesn't seem confused at all. But I imgaine some of you are.

Thanks, Mister Beale. So they don’t care if someone is straight, bi, trans, or transgender. Sounds like they just like sex, period. Lol

I looked it up.

Who said he did?

I looked it up.

I looked it up.

He's bisexual, but if he has sex with a tranny, he becomes pansexual

Who said he did?

I looked it up.

Stop wasting my time. It is in thepost that is part of the quote you presented.

I suspect he's also a Hobosexual....a bum f*ck.

I looked it up.

My point is, there is no need for the term, "pan-sexual," bi-sexual will do. Just like there is no need for more pronouns than he, she and it.

There are only two sex organs, and thus, only two genders. It is an empirical scientific fact that one cannot get away from.

Anything more is muddying the waters and enabling psychological & emotional confusion.

but if he has sex with a tranny, he becomes pansexual
Wrong. It is about attraction,not having sex. That is why you are technically gay.

I'm gay because I'm attracted to Michelle Obama who used to be a man? OK
No, you are gay because you are attracted to men. This is why you bring up gay sex out of nowhere quite often.

Point being,it's about tastes and preferences, not deeds.

I looked it up.

He's bisexual, but if he has sex with a tranny, he becomes pansexual

Nah, in the old days they would just call him. . . .

UMKXoFm.gif

In other words..the dude wants to poke anything living or dead..and doesn't mind being poked in return by something living or dead. In short..a perv.

In other words..the dude wants to poke anything living or dead..and doesn't mind being poked in return by something living or dead. In short..a perv.

I was a neceophiliac. But I got divorced.

Forum List

Back