Panetta: We’ve Lost Track of Syrian Chemical Weapons

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
FP ^

The U.S. has lost track of some of Syria’s chemical weapons, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Friday, and does not know if any potentially lethal chemicals have fallen into the hands of Syrian rebels or Iranian forces inside the country.

“There has been intelligence that there have been some moves that have taken place. Where exactly that’s taken place, we don’t know.” Panetta said, in a Pentagon press briefing.
Panetta: We

FP ^

The U.S. has lost track of some of Syria’s chemical weapons, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Friday, and does not know if any potentially lethal chemicals have fallen into the hands of Syrian rebels or Iranian forces inside the country.

“There has been intelligence that there have been some moves that have taken place. Where exactly that’s taken place, we don’t know.” Panetta said, in a Pentagon press briefing.

And I bet he got all these weapons from Saddam. Since Saddam had how long before we went in ... He had plenty of time to get them to Syria and look what is happening now ..

Great just great,we shouldn't be shocked if they turn up in Tel aviv .

Didn't learn a ^^%%$# thing from Iraq???

Uh, if the terrorists have them...don't worry they will end up being used in Israel or Europe like you want....

FP ^

Again we are looking at James Clapper, the National Intelligence officer who is a total bafoon and hasn't been replaced.

Given the turmoil in Syria, that's hardly surprising.

WRONG Obamabot apologist. IT'S fucked up.. This CLUSTERFUCK Administration is really showing just how absoutely ignorant and stupid they are when it comes to national security.. We've been hit again on your messiahs watch.. and now they can't keep track of what's going on inside Syria.. ABSOLUTE FAILURE!!

omg, we are in serious trouble with this administration

we better pray for Israel and OURSELVES

Wrong again, stupidity must be in your genes.

Oh, I very aware of the WMDs in Syria based on my work....

Uh, if the terrorists have them...don't worry they will end up being used in Israel or Europe like you want....

I'll ask again are you 12 ?

You think this was directed to you personally?,and you talk about stupidity??

don't worry they will end up being used in Israel or Europe like you want....

Now this most certainly was directed purposefully,once again ,you talk about stupidity.

I'll lower the bar are you 10?

Obama is probably scratching his head and wondering why his eloquent speeches and apologies didn't bring about world peace. Gosh, how is he supposed to earn that Nobel Peace prize they gave him in anticipation of his accomplishments?

:cuckoo:

Wrong again, stupidity must be in your genes.

Oh, I very aware of the WMDs in Syria based on my work....

I'll ask again are you 12 ?

You think this was directed to you personally?,and you talk about stupidity??

don't worry they will end up being used in Israel or Europe like you want....

Now this most certainly was directed purposefully,once again ,you talk about stupidity.

I'll lower the bar are you 10?

and now they can't keep track of what's going on inside Syria.. ABSOLUTE FAILURE!!

If you think it's so easy to know what's going on in Syria, why don't you go over there and find them yourself? It shouldn't take you but a day or so and then you'd be a national hero...right?

Or actually do something with the US military....

and now they can't keep track of what's going on inside Syria.. ABSOLUTE FAILURE!!

If you think it's so easy to know what's going on in Syria, why don't you go over there and find them yourself? It shouldn't take you but a day or so and then you'd be a national hero...right?

Why?

We need to quit putting our noses in everyone else's shit

Forum List

Back