Panetta admitted they let the men die in Libya

Personally, I think they weighed the World Wide Political repercussions, and decided to stand down and do nothing. They placed their concerns for how we are viewed outside of the US, over American Lives, sacrificing Americans to the angry horde. Of course, the Right thing to do, was to Intervene and Rescue those in harm's way. A trust was broken and covered up. We do get the Government we deserve.

you think this is of greater importance than ignoring state department warnings about what would happen if we went into baghdad?

because of that little adventure, 4000 of our bravest died.

you think this is of greater importance than ignoring daily security briefings and allowing 3,000 new yorkers to die?

just wondering. because i don't recall seeing hysteria from the right about those things. in fact, i recall just the opposite.

You have had 11 years to prove somehow Bush was to blame for 911, you have failed to do so, claiming otherwise is a lie and you know it. You have had 10 years to prove invading Iraq was somehow a lie and have not only failed to do it but we have 3 separate Congressional Investigations to prove it was not. One conducted by a Democrat controlled congress.

You can repeat these 2 lies as often as you want, it won't make them any truer now then they have been for the last 10 years. Just proves any lie is acceptable to you Obama fluffers.

Last edited:
Send troops in before we know what is happening?

cool

the right wing demands another Black Hawk Down?

Black Hawk Down was the result of poor planing, limited resource, and denial of heavier fire power. You think those Black Hawks and Humvee's were armored? Politics denied proper planning and execution, there. Read the book.

He does not care about facts, any sound bite will do.

Personally, I think they weighed the World Wide Political repercussions, and decided to stand down and do nothing. They placed their concerns for how we are viewed outside of the US, over American Lives, sacrificing Americans to the angry horde. Of course, the Right thing to do, was to Intervene and Rescue those in harm's way. A trust was broken and covered up. We do get the Government we deserve.

you think this is of greater importance than ignoring state department warnings about what would happen if we went into baghdad?

because of that little adventure, 4000 of our bravest died.

you think this is of greater importance than ignoring daily security briefings and allowing 3,000 new yorkers to die?

just wondering. because i don't recall seeing hysteria from the right about those things. in fact, i recall just the opposite.

You have had 11 years to prove somehow Bush was to blame for 911, you have failed to do so, claiming otherwise is a lie and you know it. You have had 10 years to prove invading Iraq was somehow a lie and have not only failed to do it but we have 3 separate Congressional Investigations to prove it was not. One conducted by a Democrat controlled congress.

You can repeat these 2 lies as often as you want, it won't make them any truer now then they have been for the last 10 years. Just proves any lie is acceptable to you Obama fluffers.

That's right. Buch was incompetent so why should any one expect that he act on the intelligence coming in about a terrorist attack against the USA. I mean the FBI agent that reported that Muslim men were learning how to fly jet airliners but not land them. I mean why should the CIC be held repsonsible for the deaths of three thousand?

And of course attacking a country (Iraq) that didn't attack us. What happened to the great Bush that he wanted to attack a country that didn't attack us. All the while letting the Saudis (who did attack us) off the hook entirely.

Yea sure Obama had 4 people killed on his watch. And I assure you that as soon as the targeting info is in hand, the terrorists that attacked us will be dead. And they know it. That's why they are hiding. They know Obama will release the drones shooting Hellfires.

Unlike that pussy Bush who couldn't didn't or wouldn't attack where Osama was because, get ready for it, he didn't think he had enough forces to pull off the attack.

But go ahead gunny, tell all about what a great CIC Bush was. All the while trashing the current CIC. You a great patriot right?

Now the terrorists know exactly how to conduct future operations. obama is certainly a professor and he's schooling the terrorists in how to conduct a proper attack.

It's ok since it was, "Just a protest, nothing to see here. Actually, our fault, sorry, our free speech is messy. We'll come back when your feeling better and see what happened here, thanks, oh and sorry again for upsetting you". So who isn't proud of the way this was handled.

Can I edit the news? :eusa_clap:

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military did not quickly intervene during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last month because military leaders did not have adequate intelligence :piss2:

For all the questions on Libya, we have the answer to one very big one. That question being "why weren't the victims rescued".

The answer comes from the Defense Secretary in a press conference. Now liberals this is not Fox News or Faux News as you like to call that media outlet reporting on rumor.

This is Panetta in his own words and my link is to the Washington Post.

He openly admits...

who cares?

:eusa_whistle:

You do realize that you are a complete ass, right?

Send troops in before we know what is happening?

cool

the right wing demands another Black Hawk Down?

They had several hours to witness firsthand what was happening, not to mention having intel on the ground......and they STILL did nothing. This pathetic excuse for a president allowed 4 people to be murdered for political expediency.

Forum List

Back