Pandora Radio

Pandora is crap. I have the paid subscription and used to use it for my workouts. Although the paid has no ads, it has a limited library and keeps playing the same roughly ten songs over and over until you start deleting or giving a "thumbs down" to the songs. It's disruptive and counterproductive for me to stop my workout and start messing with my iPhone on my armband, and try to "vote away" songs when I'm sweating like a hog. Royal pain in the ass is more like it.

I have recently discovered SONGZA which is much better than Pandora and hardly ever plays the same song. I strongly recommend it to anybody looking to get away from the monotony and frustration of Pandora.

I appreciate all of the comments about Pandora alternatives, because Pandora $ucks major b@llz. About a month ago, they stopped giving you the song lyrics, which was one of the main reasons I used them, and about two weeks ago, about half of the commercials started coming across in Spanish.

Pandora radio $ucks...

I quit listening to Pandora, Stevie Nicks awful screeching seems to pop up no matter how many thumbs DOWN I giver her. It's a gypsy curse I think.

I love Pandora...I have heard many songs that I'd never have known about before. (Most recently, John Anderson's Hillbilly Hollywood.)

I appreciate all of the comments about Pandora alternatives, because Pandora $ucks major b@llz. About a month ago, they stopped giving you the song lyrics, which was one of the main reasons I used them, and about two weeks ago, about half of the commercials started coming across in Spanish.

Pandora radio $ucks...

Bullshit. As of YESTERDAY, they still had lyrics (though a few songs don't and never did), and I have heard no Spanish commercials in 3+ years.

Despise it. I feel I know better what I want to listen to than they do as judged by my detest of their suggested songs.

I want to hear what I want to hear and it ain't on Pandora.

New Topics

Forum List

Back