Pandering to the White Voter

Just when I think you've reached the PINNACLE of pathetic postings, you always find a way to outdo yourself.

Of course, what can any of us expect from a leftist who uses a SLOT MACHINE image for his avatar.

What's next? Are you going to tell us that you are .004% "native American", and you therefore qualify to attend Harvard tuition-free?

Take this to the bank:

November 6, 2012
"The End Of An Error"

Just when I think you've reached the PINNACLE of pathetic postings, you always find a way to outdo yourself.

Of course, what can any of us expect from a leftist who uses a SLOT MACHINE image for his avatar.

What's next? Are you going to tell us that you are .004% "native American", and you therefore qualify to attend Harvard tuition-free?

Take this to the bank:

November 6, 2012
"The End Of An Error"

Gee, I wonder what this thread has to do with Native Americans...? Thanks for making it personal...

Take this to the bank:

November 6, 2012
"The End Of An Error"

Gee, I wonder what this thread has to do with Native Americans...? Thanks for making it personal...

You start a thread on race, and you are surprised race is mentioned?

Seriously?

I like where Obama went after racist black voters by having a record of going to a racist church for 20 years and writing racist comments in his books.

Maybe Mitt needs to become a racist before the OP can respect and vote for him.

Last edited:

Take this to the bank:

November 6, 2012
"The End Of An Error"

Seriously?

I'm mostly surprised that you're a so-called Christian.

Yep....because. Obama ate dog meat as a child....Romney tortured his as an adult who should know better. You chose to go there....not me. I didn't even think of the dog on the roof thing till after I read what I wrote...which is why I put the comment in parentheses.

Yep....because. Obama ate dog meat as a child....Romney tortured his as an adult who should know better. You chose to go there....not me. I didn't even think of the dog on the roof thing till after I read what I wrote...which is why I put the comment in parentheses.

Yeah. torture... Again, why do we need to lie about this nonsense? Is there seriously nothing you guys can seriously criticize him on? I know I can find issues to criticize Romney and Im FOR the man.

Seriously?

I'm mostly surprised that you're a so-called Christian.

So how does pointing out that you started a thread on race and are complaining that race is being mentioned have to do with my discipleship with Jesus Christ? And why on earth would I be worried about what you think of my discipleship? Thats between the Lord and I. I only pray that I continually do a better job than I did yesterday.

Tell me, when you start a thread on race, did you really think that race wasnt going to be discussed?

I like where Obama went after racist black voters by having a record of going to a racist church for 20 years and writing racist comments in his books.

Maybe Mitt needs to become a racist before the OP can respect and vote for him.

Mitt was born a racist, remember? He is a Mormon. It was in their teachings until 1978.

What Does Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney Really Believe?

He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan's brother.
He believes that God lives near a planet called "Kolob."
He believes in baptizing dead people.
He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
He believes that it was impossible for Negroes to go to Heaven before 1978.
He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
He believes that he is going to become a god.
He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True American™ drinks like Coca-Cola!
He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.

More: Mitt Romney's Hilarious Religious Beliefs

What Does Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney Really Believe?

He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan's brother.
He believes that God lives near a planet called "Kolob."
He believes in baptizing dead people.
He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
He believes that it was impossible for Negroes to go to Heaven before 1978.
He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
He believes that he is going to become a god.
He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True American™ drinks like Coca-Cola!
He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.

More: Mitt Romney's Hilarious Religious Beliefs

You do realize thats a complete and utter lie. like much of the list.

Forum List

Back