Pancreatic Cancer

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The chances of a person who is diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas is 6.7% according to cancer.gov

These odds are in all honesty, zero for any particular patient with pancreatic cancer, if you are diagnosed with it, you WILL absolutely die, there is seriously nothing that can be done for you, you're a gonner.

Now that we're done with all that bullshit... I'm curious about something.

Is pancreatic cancer painful death, or a peaceful one ?

What is the chances of death from pancreatic cancer being a peaceful one, due to being made euphoric, or otherwise incoherent because of the pancreas malfunctioning and can't create insulin ?

I doubt any cancer death is peaceful, but you could google it yourself.

We are all going to die, get used to that.

I hope it is swift and sudden, personally.

Going to just go with the flow and not worry about it.

Life has been good.

I am a breast cancer survivor. Basically with my cancer if it was out of the breast like the lymph nodes under my arms are more than likely it will spread. ( which mine did have lymph nodes involved)
If it does show up in an organ, bones or blood you have a major fight ahead of you and basically stay in chemo just to survive. ( which I have seen in the chemo rooms.
Eventually cancer wins ( not all ) when in organs, blood, or bones.

PC is some serious shit

The pancreas supplies so much.....to get cancer there is almost like main-lining it.

My Granny, my aunt and a close friend died from it.
Painful? Hard to say. Depends on the meds.
But it is definitely deteriorating. Watched them waste away in less than a year.

I wish you nothing but the beat

The chances of a person who is diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas is 6.7% according to cancer.gov

These odds are in all honesty, zero for any particular patient with pancreatic cancer, if you are diagnosed with it, you WILL absolutely die, there is seriously nothing that can be done for you, you're a gonner.

What is the chances of death from pancreatic cancer being a peaceful one, due to being made euphoric, or otherwise incoherent because of the pancreas malfunctioning and can't create insulin ?

Dear BlueJay28
for cases where people were dying and were in pain,
when nothing else helped, I found that the spiritual healing methods
were at least able to overcome the pain. One friend of mine who was dying of
an allergic reaction to alternate chemical therapy found no other relief for pain except the spiritual healing prayer.

Some people report being cured of diseases that should have killed them.
Others at least receive spiritual and personal peace even if death cannot be avoided.

the resources I recommend for research into spiritual healing:
* Dr. Francis MacNutt Christian Healing Ministries - Christian Healing Ministries "Healing" edition 1999 or later
* Dr. Phillip Goldfedder Healing Is Yours
* Olivia Reiner Listen to the cries of the children a non profit organization
whose number is posted publicly on freespiritualhealing Resources for Healing and Forgiveness Therapy for free help to anyone who asks

When nothing else works, I refer people here for free help with healing on whatever levels respond.
If there is any way to save or prolong someone's life, these methods of healing either
help that directly or indirectly by opening up more channels to find the right resources to help the person.

Are you freaking serious with this stupid post? Jeez to many people have access to the internets.

Cancer of the pancreas is actually 4 separate diseases...

Major insight into killer pancreatic cancer
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 - Pancreatic cancer is at least four separate diseases each with a different cause and needing a different treatment, scientists have discovered.
The researchers say the knowledge will lead to new drugs targeting the Achilles' heel of each patients' cancer and that they have already seen some "exceptional" results. Cancer charities said the findings were "incredibly exciting". The analysis, published in the journal Nature, looked at 456 patients' cancer. Tumours are caused by mutations in DNA that make healthy tissue turn cancerous - but there is more than one way to make a cancer. While all the pancreatic cancers looked similar, there were four classes of genetic error that led to tumour formation.

_88424193_c0224100-cluster_of_pancreatic_cancer_cells-spl.jpg

And these four cancers have been labelled:

*squamous-type
*pancreatic progenitor
*immunogenic
*aberrantly differentiated endocrine exocrine

New treatments

Serious reply.

An old friend was notified he had become heir to a very big fortune.

Same day he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

He mused over coffee morning that his ship had come in - and sunk at the dock.

He died only a few weeks later having only mild pain along the way. But he died of a sudden stroke. I blame that on his understanding what was to come.

Granny uses cabbage fer roughage...
cool.gif

How the humble cabbage can stop cancers
14 Aug.`18 - Scientists say they have discovered why some vegetables - including cabbage, broccoli and kale - can reduce the risk of bowel cancers.

That cruciferous veg is good for the gut has never been in doubt but a detailed explanation has been elusive. The team at the Francis Crick Institute found anti-cancer chemicals were produced as the vegetables were digested. Cancer Research UK said there were plenty of reasons to eat more veg. The work focused on how vegetables alter the lining of the intestines, by studying mice and miniature bowels growing in the lab.

_102965681_gettyimages-643644674.jpg

Like the skin, the surface of the bowels is constantly being regenerated in a process that takes four to five days. But this constant renewal needs to be tightly controlled, otherwise it could lead to cancer or gut inflammation. And the work, published in the journal Immunity, showed chemicals in cruciferous vegetables were vital.

From kitchen to cancer prevention?

The researchers investigated a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, which is produced by chewing such vegetables. "Make sure they're not overcooked, no soggy broccoli," said researcher Dr Gitta Stockinger. The chemical is modified by stomach acid as it continues its journey through the digestive system. In the lower bowel, it can change the behaviour of stem cells, which regenerate the bowel lining, and of immune cells that control inflammation.

The study showed diets high in indole-3-carbinol protected the mice from cancer, even those whose genes put them at very high risk of the disease. Without the protective diet, the gut cells divided uncontrollably. Dr Stockinger added: "Even when the mice started developing tumours and we switched them to the appropriate diet, it halted tumour progression."
_97415642_007_in_numbers_624.png

Signs of bowel cancer include persistent:

Forum List

Back