PANAMA PAPERS: Docs Reveal Soros Ties To Covert Weapons, Intel Firm...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The worst of the NWO Global Elite worst.

Panama Papers reveal George Soros' deep money ties to secretive weapons, intel investment firm

Billionaire George Soros, who has spent millions of dollars financing Democrats and left-wing causes, used a controversial Panamanian law firm to establish a web of offshore investment partnerships that operate around the world and out of the scrutiny of U.S. regulators, according to leaked documents.

The so-called Panama Papers, a trove of 11.5 million financial documents tracing the Mossack Fonseca law firm’s efforts to help politicians, celebrities and criminals shield their money from taxes, contain links to Soros, who funds the journalism group that is disseminating the information. So far, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) has been silent on its benefactor’s ties to the law firm.

Three offshore investment vehicles controlled by Soros are catalogued in the Panama Papers. Soros Finance, Inc. was incorporated in Panama; Soros Holdings Limited was set up in the British Virgin Islands and a limited partnership called Soros Capital was created in Bermuda...

Read More:
Panama Papers reveal George Soros' deep money ties to secretive weapons, intel investment firm | Fox News
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Last edited:
Soros should be in prison, but since he owns much of the political class, he can do as he wishes.

All the names that have come from this list and the only one that Fox News Drudge Report cares to even mention is George Soros.

We have always known that Soros is a nefarious individual. We knew decades ago when he was manipulating currencies.

And I like how the report mentions that he has donated millions to liberal politicians.

What is I like even more is that the amount of money George Soros spends on liberal politicians PALES in comparison to what Sheldon Adelson, David Koch, Charles Koch, etc etc etc donate to PACS and politicians.

God damn I would like to see ONE post on this board that is actually in context and isn't just to perpetuate some partisan hack agenda.

We all know that money in politics is a huge problem and that the wealthiest people manipulate the law at the detriment of democratic societies. But good job telling .01% of the story because that .01% suits your partisan agenda.

You don't want truth, you just want slander. You want to slander 1 side without even mentioning the colossal failure of policy and the bankrupt morality of your own right wing ideologues. Thanx for playing the game you are still a tool of the system. You think because you pander for the right wingers against the left wingers that you are somehow above those you criticize? Wrong you little sheep, you are just a victim of the distractions both sides want to throw at you.

All the names that have come from this list and the only one that Fox News Drudge Report cares to even mention is George Soros.

We have always known that Soros is a nefarious individual. We knew decades ago when he was manipulating currencies.

And I like how the report mentions that he has donated millions to liberal politicians.

What is I like even more is that the amount of money George Soros spends on liberal politicians PALES in comparison to what Sheldon Adelson, David Koch, Charles Koch, etc etc etc donate to PACS and politicians.

God damn I would like to see ONE post on this board that is actually in context and isn't just to perpetuate some partisan hack agenda.

We all know that money in politics is a huge problem and that the wealthiest people manipulate the law at the detriment of democratic societies. But good job telling .01% of the story because that .01% suits your partisan agenda.

You don't want truth, you just want slander. You want to slander 1 side without even mentioning the colossal failure of policy and the bankrupt morality of your own right wing ideologues. Thanx for playing the game you are still a tool of the system. You think because you pander for the right wingers against the left wingers that you are somehow above those you criticize? Wrong you little sheep, you are just a victim of the distractions both sides want to throw at you.

To hell with Soros and his NWO.

I would like to see ONE post on this board that is actually in context and isn't just to perpetuate some partisan hack agenda.

Actually, I have seen quite a number of them. But, frankly, the vast majority of honest posts come from the right here, not the left.

The point you make to this particular OP post does have merit, IMO. But the larger point you make, I believe the implication should be far more targeted towards those here on the left --- in those instances where the poster is trying to make a valid point and not be an obvious partisan play maker.

I would like to see ONE post on this board that is actually in context and isn't just to perpetuate some partisan hack agenda.

Actually, I have seen quite a number of them. But, frankly, the vast majority of honest posts come from the right here, not the left.

The point you make to this particular OP post does have merit, IMO. But the larger point you make, I believe the implication should be far more targeted towards those here on the left --- in those instances where the poster is trying to make a valid point and not be an obvious partisan play maker.

Again, the OP links an article that I would loosely call news, that pulls 1 name off a whole list of corrupt people in order to make a point that liberals are evil.

Now I will agree that liberals are evil. I could make a long list of liberals I despise.

But this is the problem.

The left versus right, liberal versus conservative fight that the media has put us in and that we have whole heartedly jumped on board with is hiding the real problem.

Political corruption, war profiteering, and economic racketeering at the highest corporate levels are the real problems we face.

And these are 3 HUGELY bipartisan problems. Democrats and Republicans are in total agreement the past 3 decades on plundering the middle class, keeping the war machine running, and selling out our government to capitalist tycoons.

You want to talk about truth let's talk about that.

George Soros is only .01% of the problem

Again, the OP links an article that I would loosely call news, that pulls 1 name off a whole list of corrupt people in order to make a point that liberals are evil.

Now I will agree that liberals are evil. I could make a long list of liberals I despise.

But this is the problem.

The left versus right, liberal versus conservative fight that the media has put us in and that we have whole heartedly jumped on board with is hiding the real problem.

Political corruption, war profiteering, and economic racketeering at the highest corporate levels are the real problems we face.

And these are 3 HUGELY bipartisan problems. Democrats and Republicans are in total agreement the past 3 decades on plundering the middle class, keeping the war machine running, and selling out our government to capitalist tycoons.

George Soros is only .01% of the problem

I actually agree with you on much of what you say. But, i disagree with you on Soros. He is one of the most powerful NWO Globalist Elites in the world. He's a very dangerous person.

I do agree with you there and both parties are snuggling in bed with their benefactors and has been the case for like, forever. I also believe very little is said about the unfairness, if not corruption, of our legal system and tort laws because of the huge influence the trial lawyers of this nation have on our political leaders. Remember how they laughed V.P. Dan Quayle out of congress when he dared to say we needed tort reform? And the media played along as well, of course.
Yes, well, the truth is that I am neither your enemy nor your ally in this fight. I am a pessimist who has given up on thinking politics in D.C. will ever be right or close to honorable, or will even matter that much to the individual citizen’s “worth.” Compared to trying to serve God, political aspirations does not even make a blip on the radar. But I appreciate those (maybe like you) who are involved and trying to make a difference.

Can you please point out the partisanship in the two posts above yours?

Is it your contention that merely exposing Soros and not also exposing those you give huge sums to Rs, means one is a partisan?

Forum List

Back