Panama Cardinal: I learned about my appointment by a Whatsapp message

Are you suggesting that creating order and a better world out of this chaos is a bad thing,

Life is harmony of chaos and cosmos. But what Americans call "law and order" sounds in my ears anyway only like "injustice of an extremly violent society". There's a lot of space to make something better - nevertheless it is my experience that people who like to realize their ideas of a paradise on earth are creating always a hell on earth too. Take the Nazis and Commies as an example. I'm convinced we are always living now in the moment in the best of all possible worlds. That's why I am a traditionalist.

then stop complaining about the mess that comes from this disorderly acceptance of yours or try evolving.

I'm not evolving. I live and I die - what's somehow the same. My sane body is for example a product of the evolution of the biosphere of the third planet of the solar system. I'm not sure wether my spirit is a product of this body or wether my spirit is a product of complex inner and outer interactions and communications - but could also be my spirit is not even here in this universe. Difficult to say something about. In the moment I'm for example a rectangle full of light with some shadowed letters for you.

Example: instead of improving yourself you felt it necessary to bringing others down with you,

Everyone has to know on ones own what's up or down, forward or backward, left or right. I bring no one to any place. God shows everyone the way - not I.

this is called the crab bucket syndrome, and we see this behavior in Radical Islam as well as in the affiliation pride of Christianity.

So Islam and Christianity are not your ways. And I know you are also not a Jew. No problem for me.

A prison is riddled with lawlessness, anger, petty vindictiveness, pride, envy, abuse, danger, violence, fear, class and race struggles, life threatening situations and yet it's collectively by choice that their time spent is such a hell when it could be a pleasant experience if they chose ordrely conduct and respect for their neighbors.

Do you try to tell me prisoners are bad children of god and neighbors are good children of god? Did you ask him?

Same thing outside the prison, we have the freedom to chose one in a heavenly paradise

Did you ever hear from someone with a sword of flames who allows not to enter the paradise again? His name is Michael. A nice guy - really a nice guy - nevertheless we don't have for example the freedom not to die. Paradise is lost - not completelly - maybe even not forever - but lost.

where we help each other and remove our fears and struggles or chose to create our own sentence in a chaotic hell like existance where we struggle by choice.

What? We struggle by choice? What kind of choice? Who asked you wether you liked to be born with some billion Dollars all around or with some billion idiots all around or both?

To choose chaos and prison like atmospheres makes no sense and yet that is the majority choice in this world which suffers over it's choices and why people in actual prisons suffer over their choices. Sadist willingly choose suffering while rationalist choose transforming the chaos into order.

Okay - very empty phrases now. I guess in the United States you would find some reasons to send me or anyone else who disagrees with you in one of your senseless prisons. Whatever - we should stop this now. I will not answer to your next comment except there's an extraordinary important reason to do so. That's not a sign of misrespect. I'm tired.

Last edited:
Lying to yourself & making up lies can be exhausting that way. You should not mention a sWORD of fire when you proved you don't know what the refiners fire is by the wsy you burned yourself in it instead of it's intent to purify....
Proving my previous point you chose it, that was your choice to handle the heat through the reaction of human ego rather then as a chance to improve that chaos in your life by removing those impurities that surface when the heat of judgement is turned up.

Lying to yourself & making up lies can be exhausting that way. You should not mention a sWORD of fire when you proved you don't know what the refiners fire is by the wsy you burned yourself in it instead of it's intent to purify....
Proving my previous point you chose it, that was your choice to handle the heat through the reaction of human ego rather then as a chance to improve that chaos in your life by removing those impurities that surface when the heat of judgement is turned up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back