Pamala Anderson- her sh-- don't stink!

glockmail

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2006
The beautiful Yadkin Valley
MALIBU, Calif.

Just whose waste is fouling the most star-studded stretch of the Southern California coast?

Los Angeles County officials intend to find out. If the evidence leads back to the toilets of some of Hollywood's rich and famous, it "is going to get messy," said Mark Pestrella, the public-works official assigned to the project.

Environmentalists and health officials suspect that Malibu homeowners' leaky septic tanks are allowing what gets flushed down the toilet to flow down the hills and into the Pacific Ocean…..

Malibu leaders have argued that the pollution comes from a wastewater-treatment plant, storm runoff and bird droppings. Malibu actress and animal-rights activist Pamela Anderson says that the real polluter is animal agriculture, such as chicken farms.

"When the results of these tests come back, I'll bet that once again we'll find that it's people's meat addiction, not their septic tanks, is causing this pollution," Anderson wrote in an e-mail. "The best thing any of us can do to fight pollution is to adopt a vegetarian diet."…….

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/S...SJ_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149190983285

I’ll let someone else make the obvious joke about ol’ Pam’s “vegetarian” diet.

So, the Michael Jordan of baseball of acting, and the Stephen Hawking of track of thinking says we should turn our backs on barbeque, steak, and burgers because...it causes pollution? Does she have any idea how much pollution is created planting, fertilizing, and harvesting the plants that are required to sustain a healthy vegetarian diet? What about pesticides? If you go organic, the non-chemical methods of fertilizing and pest control take even more effort and are less safe. In fact, I'll be the E. coli spinach outbreak was caused by organic fertilizer. Then there's what we do with all the grain we currently feed cows. Feed the poor? Hardly. The stuff we feed cows is not fit for human consumption. Our systems are not hardy enough to digest that crap. What about all the animals we've domesticated? You don't expect us to keep taking care of them, do you? Release them into the wild? HA! They can't take care of themselves out there.

It's so easy to beat these idiots.

• Banned
I'm bored today so I'll play the devil's (pamala's ) advocate.

1. It takes less plants to feed a man directly then to feed a cow to feed a man.
2. "Cow corn" is used as the stock for processed foods. They don't make corn syrup out of sweet corn.
3. Vegetables do not necesarily have to be grown organically. That's an unrelated issue.

The real issue here is these liberal hollywooders are polluting, fighting all attempts to make it stop, blaming unrelated causes, and denying that they are the problem. Pam's just icing on the cake she just jumped out of.

I'm bored today so I'll play the devil's (pamala's ) advocate.

1. It takes less plants to feed a man directly then to feed a cow to feed a man.
2. "Cow corn" is used as the stock for processed foods. They don't make corn syrup out of sweet corn.
3. Vegetables do not necesarily have to be grown organically. That's an unrelated issue.

The real issue here is these liberal hollywooders are polluting, fighting all attempts to make it stop, blaming unrelated causes, and denying that they are the problem. Pam's just icing on the cake she just jumped out of.

Of course, because they're perfect. As for your three points.

1. Cows can eat things we can't, as I said above.
2. Sure, but you can only use so much.
3. I brought up organic to pre-emptively counter the argument given that pesticides used to grow plants pollute.

Forum List

Back