Pamala Anderson- her sh-- don't stink!

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by glockmail, Oct 5, 2006.

1. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/S...SJ_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149190983285

I’ll let someone else make the obvious joke about ol’ Pam’s “vegetarian” diet.

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    So, the Michael Jordan of baseball of acting, and the Stephen Hawking of track of thinking says we should turn our backs on barbeque, steak, and burgers because...it causes pollution? Does she have any idea how much pollution is created planting, fertilizing, and harvesting the plants that are required to sustain a healthy vegetarian diet? What about pesticides? If you go organic, the non-chemical methods of fertilizing and pest control take even more effort and are less safe. In fact, I'll be the E. coli spinach outbreak was caused by organic fertilizer. Then there's what we do with all the grain we currently feed cows. Feed the poor? Hardly. The stuff we feed cows is not fit for human consumption. Our systems are not hardy enough to digest that crap. What about all the animals we've domesticated? You don't expect us to keep taking care of them, do you? Release them into the wild? HA! They can't take care of themselves out there.

It's so easy to beat these idiots.

3. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    I'm bored today so I'll play the devil's (pamala's ) advocate.

1. It takes less plants to feed a man directly then to feed a cow to feed a man.
    2. "Cow corn" is used as the stock for processed foods. They don't make corn syrup out of sweet corn.
    3. Vegetables do not necesarily have to be grown organically. That's an unrelated issue.

The real issue here is these liberal hollywooders are polluting, fighting all attempts to make it stop, blaming unrelated causes, and denying that they are the problem. Pam's just icing on the cake she just jumped out of.

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Of course, because they're perfect. As for your three points.

1. Cows can eat things we can't, as I said above.
    2. Sure, but you can only use so much.
    3. I brought up organic to pre-emptively counter the argument given that pesticides used to grow plants pollute.

5. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360