that led to 20th century modern zionism

zionism increased arab and muslim anti jewishness
which in turn increased islamophobia

its all the same disease

and therefore pallywood and ziollywood are equally sick kinda liars

only difference is that ziollywood is 100 times richer and more professional

but no different in nature to pallywood

and next to nothing here on the zionist side is not bogstandard ziollywood shit
Eh? You're going off the reservation now, skit. Take 'er easy before your sock comes off and you expose yourself. Zionism has not spread "anti Jewishness", Muslim animals have been massacring and persecuting Jews, Christians, Hindus, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. long before Zionism, and long after. All that is required to make Muslims anti anything is to simply not be Muslim. The reason Zionism bothers them is because they are intolerant bastards that keep trying to destroy the Jewish state of Israel, and they keep getting their butts handed to them. Does it bother Jew haters that Israel not only survives but thrives and shines, among this sea of backwards ass Muslim savage neanderthals? GOOD. LOL
roudy I was very careful to say that israel had only INCREASED arab and muslim anti jewishness, not created it.

very careful
Yeah so? It's increased it because Arabs have tried to destroy the Jewish state many times and in many ways. They don't like it that Israel survives and thrives? Too fucking bad for the Arabs. Your logic is akin too saying give in to the animals because it's causing too much hatred. If Muslims had their way, the US would be an Islamic caliphate. I'm sure that too makes them boiling mad that its not. LOL.

I would never call someone a pig for being Jewish there are many wonderful Jewish people...I call YOU a pig..I unlike you have no desire to destroy anyone and as a man of peace I would be unafraid to walk anywhere

Because you are dishonest and hate filled

I have no doubt

And, eots, there have been many people reading your posts who would call you a pig so why don't we just call everyone a pig here who disagrees with each other if it makes you happy.

The constant use of words like pig ,filth, animal is the domain of you and your Zio-Nazi brethren..I as mocking you ya ninnY
Shut the fuck up you filthy pig. Nobody pays attention to your "opinions". You're just a crazy Jew hating asshole with Muslim associations. Go stick your stupid youtube videos up your Mohammad.

Forum List

Back