Palis Bite The Hand That Feeds Them

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Annie, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    While I agree with Misha here, something about his writing makes me wonder if he isn't cousin or something of Pale Rider? :shocked: Lots of links at site-which is a very good site, just often a bit of rough language. :laugh:

http://www.nicedoggie.net/2005/index.php/?p=1373

2. Working Man

Working Man Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Somebody has the story ass backwards. OK lets get back to last weeks post.. The Israelies have told the US government over and over, "pay us to behave or we will screw with the natives some more (aka Palistinians)".. It has been going on for years.. Way too long.

Last week, while Sharon was feeling better, news came of of Israel that despite US opposition to expanded West Bank development by the Jews, the Jews were going to keep building houses. Now,, NO OTHER COUNTRY, receives as much in US $$$ aid as Israel does (sept, maybe IRaq right now)...

And for this behavior we are to embrace Israel and condemn the Palestinians?

Screw that noise toots.. Pull your checkbook out if you wish.. BUT,,,I don't want my tax dollars going to a government that bulldozes ancient lemon and artichoke farms for the sake of some piece of shit settler who is no more my friend than Saddam.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I wish the government would 'condemn' me this way. Now remember, the EU sends many millions more to Palis, little to Israel, I think none by governments:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...us+aid+to+palestinians&hl=en&client=firefox-a